Which color would look best???

Chloe_gal

Nov 25, 2005
what colors do you usually wear?

Black and brown are classic. if you wear black most of the time and you want your bag to blend with your outfit, get black. if you want your bag to standout, get brown.

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
Lieu.....I am sooooooooooo Excited for you!!!!!!:nuts: Oh My God the tan is to die for!!!!!!:love: That is basically my dream bag now. You are so lucky to get the JPG!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!:nuts:

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
I am so in love, I keep staring at the tan one. Can't believe they are stopping production of this:evil: .!

Lieu

ILVOEMahina
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Humid USA
Its not in my hands yet, It's not 100% that I will even get it soon. It's a waiting list and I am waiting hon. I'm loving that tan or pumpkin orange looking color too. Stands out more than black, right? But I love black...what am I to do? The pumpkin color screams out "Hermes!" more?? Help me decide!!!!

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
Being young, I like the blue better.. But for classic, i'll go with the tan one...

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
I can see your dilemma....both are incredibly beautiful. I think tan is probably more practical, but then again, you can wear that shade of blue with a lot of things.