Which color trendy should I purchase?

• Yellow

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Light Pink

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • Dark Pink

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
They are beautiful! If you don’t mind me asking, where are located? Haven’t seen the large quilting anywhere :sad:
I think the gray large quilt has been around season a previous season. I know a few stores have it still. This particular one was Neiman Marcus at Short Hills Mall in NJ. I have had a few SAs send me pics of this bag. I think it's also still available at NM in Tysons Galleria in VA. I came across it from a few SAs when I began searching for a trendy.

Update: I think I’m exchanging for the grey :huh:

I just am not a huge pink person, and for some reason, although the bag is BEAUTIFUL and I adore the color, it just doesn’t seem to match ME. There have been a lot of bags like this for me. Something about the pale pink and the style combination just doesn’t look right on me. I also normally don’t love grey but on this bag I think it’s very chic.

This has been quite a journey. I think I sort of almost settled on the light pink as the boutique didn’t have the new grey. I loved the darker pink but this pale pink just feels too girlie for some reason for me.

Update: I think I’m exchanging for the grey :huh:

I just am not a huge pink person, and for some reason, although the bag is BEAUTIFUL and I adore the color, it just doesn’t seem to match ME. There have been a lot of bags like this for me. Something about the pale pink and the style combination just doesn’t look right on me. I also normally don’t love grey but on this bag I think it’s very chic.

This has been quite a journey. I think I sort of almost settled on the light pink as the boutique didn’t have the new grey. I loved the darker pink but this pale pink just feels too girlie for some reason for me.
New grey with regular quilt or old grey with bigger quilt? The Short Hills standalone boutique had the new grey last week.

I’m still thinking about the light pink, but I’m almost settled with the black. Still waiting for a new black one to arrive.

Hi! Definitely make sure the color works for YOU. The grey will be a lovely neutral. Or try on other colors as well to make sure? It’s so hard to decide as they entice you with all the beautiful colors on display. I admired the emerald green Trendy but knew it wasn’t me as gorgeous as it was. So my eye is on the black Trendy which is a low maintenance choice for me as I am not good with switching out purses to match outfits. Good luck with your decision and keep us posted!

New grey with regular quilt or old grey with bigger quilt? The Short Hills standalone boutique had the new grey last week.

I’m still thinking about the light pink, but I’m almost settled with the black. Still waiting for a new black one to arrive.
Yes the new one - great to know I may call them then. I like the maxi quilts sort of but feel it’s too trendy for me personally to love long term. I’m trying to make better bag decisions now.

Hi! Definitely make sure the color works for YOU. The grey will be a lovely neutral. Or try on other colors as well to make sure? It’s so hard to decide as they entice you with all the beautiful colors on display. I admired the emerald green Trendy but knew it wasn’t me as gorgeous as it was. So my eye is on the black Trendy which is a low maintenance choice for me as I am not good with switching out purses to match outfits. Good luck with your decision and keep us posted!
Yes that’s well stated. I love a black trendy but I have soo many black CHANEL bags, including a coco handle so that would be redundant for me but I have thought about it anyway. You’re right, so many colors are absolutely beautiful but just don’t work for wardrobes/styles. This pink is so beautiful but when I put it on, it feels odd.

So glad you picked the grey! I got it too although the hardware is a very light gold.. it just looks silver? If that makes sense?
Congrats!
Now you got me drooling over the light pink [emoji178]
Yes! I even had to ask in the store what the hw was at first because it appeared silver but it’s definitely LGHW. Beautiful bag! I never thought I would be into grey but this one is very neat with the slight violet hue.

Reactions: demicouture