Which color? Rose or bleu neonoe?

Rose. I have it and use it a lot. I have a Samorga organizer on one side. I use pouches for all of my things, so no loose pens or lipsticks. The interior still looks clean and perfect. It is a beautiful contrast to the mono.

I vote pink-it‘s lovely against Mono! I don‘t have this bag, but a lot bags with light interior - they are all fine but I use pouches for everything [emoji6]

I agree with @idlehen the pink contrasts much better with mono, although the blue is also very pretty!!

Does anybody has a neonoe in rose color? In nearly all working days usage, has the interior became dirty or some dark corners? Can anyone kindly review? I do not have any pink color LV yet

Thanks in advance......

I have the pink one and I use it relatively often (but not every day). The interior is not dirty at all except some tiny marks on the bottom but nobody can see those. The top interior looks good as new. However I'm super careful with my bags so I'm not sure how well it would hold up if you're rough on your bags.

Blue because it seems more everyday user friendly and acts as more of neutral or more versatile imo. I have the Rose Freesia NeoNoe, And before LV discontinued the color I ordered through them an extra strap which cost me about $240, because I know the strap will show the most wear. I also bought a set of organizers made just for the NeoNoe at Amazon to protect the lining of my bag. I love my shade of pink because it looks red in some lighting. ❤️ I’ve had no problem wearing that color as an everyday bag.

Last edited: