Which color Jasmin of them all??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. With yeuxhonnetes stirring up the hype between the speedy and the Jasmin, I am tempted to ask everyone which epi color would you get the Jasmin in if you had a choice??

Also, to all the Jasmin lovers out there, why do you like this bag? Does anyone have pictures of the interior?? How would you wear it?

All input welcomed!! Thanks!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

2. Red....but the lilac one is really growing on me!! I wear my red with navy, black, or white clothes.

3. I'll go with red or black!! I'm hoping to get a red jasmin if I don't get the Balenciaga rouge vif First.

4. the only jasmin i've ever *really* liked was the lilac one sandra posted.

5. fav epi colours for the jasmin would be:
    black
    red
    mandarine
    y do i like this bag??? i like the shape... it looks like it can hold lots!!!

6. elux has a New red and a red/silver. The darker red looks gorgeous!

7. Which one is the darker red? The red/gold or red/silver?

8. another (biased) vote for red, cos it's my fav colour! :love:

9. Lilac and mandarin... those are so pretty on the Jasmin :love:

10. Mandarin! I have it and for an orange bag, it goes with EVERYthing.

11. RED! :love:
    Or yellow w/ the purple lining.

12. mandarin and red comes in a close second

13. red or lilac.

14. I'm def getting a jasmin by this fall-either in red or black--with silver hardware:love:

15. Pepper.. was it even available in pepper ? I love the colour.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice