Which coco handle?

May 27, 2012
I have been in the market for a coco handle, although I actually haven’t tried them on. I love the light grey and beige/pink from this season. I will say since I have not seen the grey in person, I’m worried it may be too close to white. Also, my sa can only find the mini in grey, found the small/medium in beige which will likely fit my body much better (I’m 5’7 and 150 lbs). This seems like a no brainer but for some reason I keep wanting the grey.

I see the main difference between the grey and beige as being whether you prefer cooler or warmer tones and what are most of your clothes like? You need to see them both in person but if you prefer the grey, it’s worth waiting - it’s not that difficult to find

Thank you! I agree when it came down to it, my wardrobe is much more suited to cool tones and I usually won’t end up using bags that are not easy to match. I waited and took a look in person, preferred the grey. Ended up ordering from Saks for points but my sa could only find the mini in the grey. It should arrive Tuesday- so excited!

Thank you! I agree when it came down to it, my wardrobe is much more suited to cool tones and I usually won’t end up using bags that are not easy to match. I waited and took a look in person, preferred the grey. Ended up ordering from Saks for points but my sa could only find the mini in the grey. It should arrive Tuesday- so excited!
Congratulations! I'm a sucker for SAKS points as well! lol!