Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

Back to my Legacy drawstring today. I'm not forcing myself to plan my outfit around the bag. Way too hard for a sleepy head in the morning! I picked the bag after I put my outfit together. I really wanted to wear my floral scarf so here it is: View attachment 4040597

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Looking real good. This “sleepy” look is very cute.

Reactions: houseof999
You have some of the best leather!!
:heart: thanks. I have been very very fortunate in alot of online purchases. This bag rehabbed nicely from some water stains. The surprise when it came was that the original owner applied some sort of shiny something, as, I guess a protectorant (is that a word?). Fortunately the water stains and dirt lifted off, with the shiny coat still remaining. On the rehab thread I was calling it "shiny tote".

Reactions: tealocean
Because I needed lots of stuff today! Vintage Light Tote.
View attachment 4040550
Your vintage bags all look amazing. Is this a part of your original collection or a bag you rehabbed? Is this the BT color?

New to me Penelope crossbody...
Beautiful color and detail.

Back to my Legacy drawstring today. I'm not forcing myself to plan my outfit around the bag. Way too hard for a sleepy head in the morning! I picked the bag after I put my outfit together. I really wanted to wear my floral scarf so here it is: View attachment 4040597

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I remember this bag. It is really nice. It looks great with your outfit.

This studded tote on my arm today
View attachment 4041144

Nomad with tearose charm
Beautiful! I wish I had purchased the black tea rose Nomad.