Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

:lol:

Thank you! Mom's always had an extensive fine china collection so I'm kind of excited to be receiving some pieces from her to use for my own entertaining.

I like mugs, too! Always on the lookout for the next perfect mug for my morning coffee. Right now I'm still using a reindeer Christmas mug because it's the best one I've purchased in the last while.
I definitely have a mug problem...:nuts::biggrin:
(And funny you should mention that, bc today I wore my holiday penguin tree socks! In boots of course, but seriously it was winter today...)

I definitely have a mug problem...:nuts::biggrin:
(And funny you should mention that, bc today I wore my holiday penguin tree socks! In boots of course, but seriously it was winter today...)
I believe you. We’ve had constant rain. Yesterday was the first sunny day in ages but it’s raining again tonight and the temperatures are chilly.

I love penguins! I teach the Littles and we just finished a big study on penguins at school.

Reactions: tealocean
Your vintage bags all look amazing. Is this a part of your original collection or a bag you rehabbed? Is this the BT color?
:smile: Thanks. With the exception of one bag, all my vintage were purchased preowned. While I came to admire Coach in the ‘90s, I couldn’t afford Coach then. In the middle of the ‘00s, I began picking up a few bags on eBay and at consignment shops. I bought the majority of what I have been posting in the last two years. Making up for lost time :lol:
While I am guilty of impulse bids and offers (and subsequent purchase!), I really try to look critically at bags. I just don’t have the ambition (yet) for major fixes likes piping wear and tears so I look for bags at a lower price that may just have minor stains or just need a good conditioning. Maybe just a little dye touch up. It is amazing what a dunking and the right conditioners will do for a bag. Exhibit A, the R/R thread.
Bought this girl last year. She is from the Lightweight collect circa 1988-1992 and believe the color from that time is called Chamois. I have a catalogue pic of the bag and color options somewhere. To the best of my knowledge, they did not offer BT in Lightweight bags. Next to this , my Brits are a definitely a deeper shade.
So I’ll use a Brit today and give you a side by side :biggrin:

Last edited:
:smile: Thanks. With the exception of one bag, all my vintage were purchased preowned. While I came to admire Coach in the ‘90s, I couldn’t afford Coach then. In the middle of the ‘00s, I began picking up a few bags on eBay and at consignment shops. I bought the majority of what I have been posting in the last two years. Making up for lost time :lol:
While I am guilty of impulse bids and offers (and subsequent purchase!), I really try to look critically at bags. I just don’t have the ambition (yet) for major fixes likes piping wear and tears so I look for bags at a lower price that may just have minor stains or just need a good conditioning. Maybe just a little dye touch up. It is amazing what a dunking and the right conditioners will do for a bag. Exhibit A, the R/R thread.
Bought this girl last year. She is from the Lightweight collect circa 1988-1992 and believe the color from that time is called Chamois. I have a catalogue pic of the bag and color options somewhere. To the best of my knowledge, they did not offer BT in Lightweight bags. Next to this , my Brits are a definitely a deeper shade.
So I’ll use a Brit today and give you a side by side :biggrin:
Thanks for the info. Do you use CPR Leather conditioner or something else?

Reactions: tealocean
This is pretty! I've also thought the Nomad and regular Chelsea wouldn't look right on me. I love the smaller Chelsea crossbod. I can carry a large bag well, but it's a large bag with that shape that I don't see looking great on me. I'm glad to hear you love it!

I thought it wouldn’t look good on me either till I tried it, love it the nomad!

Twins! I love mine, too, and use it as a clutch with no strap. It’s handy to place in my work bag.

View attachment 4043042
Yes, I really like these clutches, especially the newer versions with the back outer pocket for my phone. My original tearose one doesn't have that outside pocket, but is so lovely I use for evenings out when I don't have to fit my sunglass case too.