Which classic flap to keep

pavlovakitty

I love tPF
O.G.
Mar 26, 2007
Dear ladies, I need your advice please on which classic flap to keep. I have two caviar classic flaps in the M/L size, both with silver hardware. One is a limited edition from 2008 Tokyo Mobile Art with Karl Lagerfeld's signature printed, purchased preloved. The other is a brand new from 2015 and purchased from Brandoff with blue protective plastic still attached. I don't want to keep two identical bags and wish to let one go. Which one should I keep? I am leaning towards the 2008 limited edition one as the caviar leather on this bag seems so much nicer compared to the bag from 2015. And being a limited edition, I wonder if the resell value would be better if I ever wish to part with the bag in the future. I guess I could hold both for now as I am sure the classic flap will hold its value. It would be nice to sell one to fund another bag though. What do you think ladies? I appreciate your advice in advance.

Hi MissAdhd, I wanted a brand new flap thats why I purchased the second flap and planned on selling the LD one. But I have fallen in love with the old caviar leather. Yes I agree no point keeping two identical flaps. Thanks for your reply.

Dear ladies, I need your advice please on which classic flap to keep. I have two caviar classic flaps in the M/L size, both with silver hardware. One is a limited edition from 2008 Tokyo Mobile Art with Karl Lagerfeld's signature printed, purchased preloved. The other is a brand new from 2015 and purchased from Brandoff with blue protective plastic still attached. I don't want to keep two identical bags and wish to let one go. Which one should I keep? I am leaning towards the 2008 limited edition one as the caviar leather on this bag seems so much nicer compared to the bag from 2015. And being a limited edition, I wonder if the resell value would be better if I ever wish to part with the bag in the future. I guess I could hold both for now as I am sure the classic flap will hold its value. It would be nice to sell one to fund another bag though. What do you think ladies? I appreciate your advice in advance.

Can I ask, how much is the one from brandoff ? Thanks