Which classic box????

My HIBISCUS BOX arrived tonight and may I just say WOWZA, VAVAVOOM, MAMA MIA & OOOOH LALA!! I am totally feeling this one! I think I can say with 10000000% certainty that this one is a KEEPER!!! :heart::love::cloud9:Now I'm thinking I might need one more before the price goes to the moon! I'm thinking maybe RED or BLACK.....any suggestions??

YAYYYYYYY! Can we see pics please???? I am very happy for you, and I think the answer is black...one in a WOW color, one in neutral, I think that makes the most sense!

My HIBISCUS BOX arrived tonight and may I just say WOWZA, VAVAVOOM, MAMA MIA & OOOOH LALA!! I am totally feeling this one! I think I can say with 10000000% certainty that this one is a KEEPER!!! :heart::love::cloud9:Now I'm thinking I might need one more before the price goes to the moon! I'm thinking maybe RED or BLACK.....any suggestions??

Yay!!! I'm so glad you got it.

And, yes, you'll definitely need another one. I would have said red right away, in the past. Since then, I've seen and tried on the black and I think it is also very special -- has a kind of mod feel in this particular bag. So -- I guess you can't really go wrong with either!

Congrats! I'm thrilled you are so happy with it!!!
I haven't been able to do modeling shots but I guess you don't need it now:biggrin:

I ended up ordering a smaller size in another color so I'll decide next week when it arrives if I'm keeping my hibiscus.

YAYYYYYYY! Can we see pics please???? I am very happy for you, and I think the answer is black...one in a WOW color, one in neutral, I think that makes the most sense!
Thanks! I will give it a try but for some reason my iphone pics aren't wanting to upload. I'm thinking maybe black too. I actually had the black once when it was only $3450 and returned it. :nuts:

Yay!!! I'm so glad you got it.

And, yes, you'll definitely need another one. I would have said red right away, in the past. Since then, I've seen and tried on the black and I think it is also very special -- has a kind of mod feel in this particular bag. So -- I guess you can't really go wrong with either!
I'm soooo glad you agree!! :graucho: My head says get black but then my heart says get another great color! I always seem to go the safe route. I love the red that Celine does. I know Celine prices go up Fri. Any idea what the Box will be after that?

I'm soooo glad you agree!! :graucho: My head says get black but then my heart says get another great color! I always seem to go the safe route. I love the red that Celine does. I know Celine prices go up Fri. Any idea what the Box will be after that?

All I can tell you is that kz sent me a preorder email today and it said boxes were 3800...so maybe that will be universal?

Congrats! I'm thrilled you are so happy with it!!!
I haven't been able to do modeling shots but I guess you don't need it now:biggrin:

I ended up ordering a smaller size in another color so I'll decide next week when it arrives if I'm keeping my hibiscus.
I would love to post some pics of the bag but my iphone pics aren't wanting to upload. Not sure why. What color did you order, if you don't mind me asking! How much is the smaller one?

I would love to post some pics of the bag but my iphone pics aren't wanting to upload. Not sure why. What color did you order, if you don't mind me asking! How much is the smaller one?

The smaller one I ordered was 2500 but I think it's because it was old stock. The new season small size at KZ were 2900. Barneys had a blue from last Spring. I guess the small isn't that popular. It's like a royal or electric blue. It'll be here next week, I'll show you.

The smaller one I ordered was 2500 but I think it's because it was old stock. The new season small size at KZ were 2900. Barneys had a blue from last Spring. I guess the small isn't that popular. It's like a royal or electric blue. It'll be here next week, I'll show you.
Great price! It's amazing anything in that color was still available! Can't wait to see!

:yahoo: I'm so happy to hear you love it! Cannot wait to see pics.

As for a second color...black might be a good choice, since you already have a pop of color with this one. On the other hand - I love color in my bags and would probable get the red one myself!

My SA just sent me a pic of the hibiscus box and said it has my name on it......nuts!!!! What to do??? Now I too have to consider it!!!! I have a beige, but can't get over the bright beauty that is the hibiscus!