Which Chanel store has the best selection in Los Angeles?

Depends what you are looking for. Saks and Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills have had great selection when I've been (and they are practically right next to each other so you can just walk a block down the street and go to both). The Chanel Boutique is close to there too but never found what I wanted to see in stock and they have been really rude and acted like they were doing me a service by helping me... I certainly won't be giving them business, the customer service at Neiman Marcus has been amazing, definitely my favorite place!

The Chanel inside Saks usually has much better selection vs the one inside NM. Both the Rodeo and Robertson boutiques are great too :smile:

ITA with you! I know I'm missing out on the nice wrapping and camellia from the boutique, but the SAs are very snotty! :tdown::nono:

I have been buying my Chanel purses from Saks eversince!

Depends what you are looking for. Saks and Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills have had great selection when I've been (and they are practically right next to each other so you can just walk a block down the street and go to both). The Chanel Boutique is close to there too but never found what I wanted to see in stock and they have been really rude and acted like they were doing me a service by helping me... I certainly won't be giving them business, the customer service at Neiman Marcus has been amazing, definitely my favorite place!

I have had wonderful experiences with service and selection at the Chanel Boutique on Rodeo Drive. Janet Gumbs is really sweet. NM Beverly Hills is also wonderful. Tracey Haynes is my SA there and she is fabulous too.

^ south cost plaza in costa mesa. there is chanel boutique and bloomies that also carries chanel accessories & bags. plus, the sales tax is slightly lower in orange county. pam @ chanel boutique in SCP is awesome.

I agree that the South Coast Plaza Chanel is great. I bought my first Chanel there a few months ago and Pam helped me out. She is great! I went back last weekend and they seemed to have a good selection.

In regards to the Chanel in Bloomingdale's, I am not really impressed with their service or selection.