Which Chanel bags are still worth it?

I have a mini coco handle (aka extra mini) and I’m selling it. Purchased for over £5k in June 2023 from boutique. Main reason being it’s very hard to get things in and out of it especially my phone. It’s not practical for me as it fits barely anything. The mini flap is much easier to use and fits more. I mainly bought the mini coco as I love the look but it’s annoying in reality for me. And looking at it you think it will fit a decent amount but it really doesn’t.

I also chose it as it’s a mini bag in caviar and Chanel don’t make minis in caviar anymore.

Since then I bought a mini flap in caviar pre loved. I paid a premium but it’s stunning and worth it to me so now I will sell the coco handle. Even though I love the cute ladylike top handle it’s super annoying to me as it’s so to use. And now I have mini caviar I don’t really need it other than it’s cute but annoyance factor outweighs that for me.

Reactions: purseaddict2021
I have a mini coco handle (aka extra mini) and I’m selling it. Purchased for over £5k in June 2023 from boutique. Main reason being it’s very hard to get things in and out of it especially my phone. It’s not practical for me as it fits barely anything. The mini flap is much easier to use and fits more. I mainly bought the mini coco as I love the look but it’s annoying in reality for me. And looking at it you think it will fit a decent amount but it really doesn’t.

I also chose it as it’s a mini bag in caviar and Chanel don’t make minis in caviar anymore.

Since then I bought a mini flap in caviar pre loved. I paid a premium but it’s stunning and worth it to me so now I will sell the coco handle. Even though I love the cute ladylike top handle it’s super annoying to me as it’s so to use. And now I have mini caviar I don’t really need it other than it’s cute but annoyance factor outweighs that for me.
Agree with you. Extra mini coco handle fits nothing and it is so hard to get in and out of the bag to access stuff. I bought one because it was too cute and I was FOMO at the store because at the time it was the last one available, but I ended up returning it. Classic mini (both rectangle and square) are much easier to use.

Reactions: PuffyCloud
The ones that are still WORTH it are the ones that you will get lots of use out of.
I agree! I personally find the extra mini coco handle and the mini coco handle to be my most favorite and used bags. I even traded my phone for the 14 pro and without a case I can easily place it in the EXTRA MINI. If you have a lifestyle that doesn’t require more than the basics these bags work. By obtaining several sizes that come with different straps it solves the crossbody problem and shoulder length issue. Mix and match gives me more wear. Now the price is another story all together

Agree with you. Extra mini coco handle fits nothing and it is so hard to get in and out of the bag to access stuff. I bought one because it was too cute and I was FOMO at the store because at the time it was the last one available, but I ended up returning it. Classic mini (both rectangle and square) are much easier to use.
I was told mine was the last in store as well then pretty sure I saw someone being offered one next to me.

• Haha
Reactions: am1ly