• costume made 1 ct solitaire necklace

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

honolulu168

Little sheep 988
O.G.
May 17, 2008
I'd opt for 1 or 3.

The C de Cartier is lovely of course but overpriced for a .53 carat diamond.

The mother of pearl I will and happily pay for the brand and the design, it is Cartier after all. I'd be unwilling to pay less for other no-brand mother of pearl jewellery no matter how pretty.

Option 3 is good too since you get a more substantial diamond for better price and it will be just as beautiful. The design is so simple you can find many like it from independent small jewellers or places like you listed.

Reactions: Vvicky
I'd opt for 1 or 3.

The C de Cartier is lovely of course but overpriced for a .53 carat diamond.

The mother of pearl I will and happily pay for the brand and the design, it is Cartier after all. I'd be unwilling to pay less for other no-brand mother of pearl jewellery no matter how pretty.

Option 3 is good too since you get a more substantial diamond for better price and it will be just as beautiful. The design is so simple you can find many like it from independent small jewellers or places like you listed.

Hello Loves,
VERY GOOD point!! I think I might go with Blue nile or james allen to make one carat diamond necklace. I agree the diamonds are marked up so much in Cartier or Tiffany. You are right, the mother pearl is nice, but I do pay premium for the name of cartier. Thank you very much!

Reactions: loves