Which BV do you get the most comments on?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't get many comments on my BV's...especially where I live, but I have to say my Peltro wallet grabs attention. I wish I had something else in peltro...

2. My med PO cabat gets the most attention. Probably because it's so big, metallic and stands out against my (mainly) black jackets and coats :smile:

3. MY KNOTS! Hands down!

4. No one knows my bags are BV, but I get the most comments on the Nuvalato (I never spell this correctly). Also their blue bags, for some reason!

5. Large Opera Veneta. The color is amazing!

6. I get the most comments on my wavy goat bucket bag....like the one jane and melodysaw have. Here is a picture of the Torrent color. I have it in Nero

[​IMG]

7. My Copper Specchio Mini and my Knots.

8. Cervo illusion tote

9. My medium orchid Cabat is the biggest compliment magnet for me--both by those who know BV and those who have no idea. Every time I carry it, a few strangers comment nicely on it. It must be because of the vibrant color.

10. My maxi veneta gets the most commentary, I think because the color is such a vivid blue (cobalt).

here she is:

[​IMG]

11. That is so pretty! I have the cosmetic bag and never knew the real name!

12. I get the most comments on my Montaigne because it is in the color Turbulence. People always love the deep purple color!

13. ^That purple is one of my faves also. Maier does wonderful purples.

14. My crimson french flap wallet. By SAs or Cashiers when I take it out to pay.

15. my anemone zip around wallet