which black LV ???

I have the Madeleine - it looks very professional, not an everyday bag. Out of your choices, I think the mirabeau mm is the prettiest. I think it is one of the nicest LV bags on the market - classy, understated, ladylike. If I could brig myself to part with some of many other black bags, that would be #1 on my list.

I have the brea mm in black epi electric and LOVE it - it is understated and elegant, and fits a laptop, iPad, large zippy wallet, phone, key holder, water bottle etc (although I don't think it will close with all of that in it). I carry it every day and it goes with everything!

Yes I really want a brea mm in electric noir!! How do you like the zippers? Some people from the forum complained about the zipper. Is it difficult to get stuff in and out of the handbag?

Yes I really want a brea mm in electric noir!! How do you like the zippers? Some people from the forum complained about the zipper. Is it difficult to get stuff in and out of the handbag?

Its only difficult if you want to zip it closed while you are walking. If you are able to zip closed while its on a desk, it takes two hands to do so.

I agree with needlv - it is a stiff zipper since it is hard to pull the two sides close enough together to get it started. Very awkward to try to do with one hand, but no problem with 2 hands. I still love it though :smile:

When I have a lot of stuff - like today with my laptop, large zippy wallet, snacks, water bottle, phone, key holder, and yoga pants all in there - I just wear it open. I do think it is more streamlined and elegant when closed, but I like that it can be a working bag too!

poshcitymom said:

thanks a lot... i read on forum epi electric material sensitive than vernis... is it right? if this is right then i prefer epi noir. cause i can't use it carefully :sad:

i think jasmin is very small for me :sad:
mirabeau unzipped... but i liked very much :smile:
pont neuf gm, i like it too :smile:
brea if close to zip difficult i don't prefer...
alma doesn't seem comfortable and i can't fit my stuff...
speedy , already i have speedy b 30 in mono
madeleine, yes it's very cllasic bag for me

How about something Empreinte? I know it's not really black black.. But it's close to black.. Infini Artsy or Lumi. :smile: If you're not satisfied with that black, go for SC..;)

I don't throw my epi electric brea around, but I don't baby it either - i use it daily and it has definitely hit some things, and it looks perfect. However my SA warned me that some people had rubbed against walls hard enough to get paint transfer and that wasn't something you could get off.

myqueen said:
thanks a lot... i read on forum epi electric material sensitive than vernis... is it right? if this is right then i prefer epi noir. cause i can't use it carefully :sad: