Which black leather Brit???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies!

I need help deciding which black leather Brit bag to purchase! I keep on going back and forth......should I get the Brit large hobo or the Brit tote with detachable strap???

What do you all think??

2. I have it in brown with the detach strap...LOVES IT..its the best bag ever..I have always wanted to get it also in black!

3. I was leaning towards the bag with the detachable strap......my only concern is that after a while I might get tired of having the short and the long strap on the bag. Now, that is the look on many bags, but what about next year? Should I be worried that the bag will look dated?

4. Then there is the brit medium tote! I can't decide! I have tried on all of them and love all of them...........rrrghhh!

5. can you post pics of each?

6. I couldn't find a picture of the large hobo...so I posted a pic of the medium one, but the large is more slouchy.....

Attached Files:

7. I'm tall so I prefer the top handle with strap version (middle pic)...I like how it hits me on my lower hip when worn on my shoulder. I get tired of bags that don't fit on my arm or if they do it is a tight fit.

8. Well, I ordered the top handle with detach strap.....can't wait to get it!!

9. ... personally i'd save myself for a peggy!! :angel:

10. congrats :biggrin:

cant wait to see pics:biggrin:

11. Love it!

12. Congrats! it looks like it will be a nice roomy bag... personally, I like the hobo but I know it's on the smaller side for most girls.

13. I have the medium hobo in brown and the medium top handle w/ det strap in black and the top handle is by far my favorite!!