Which black leather Brit???

Sappho

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Chicago
Hi ladies!

I need help deciding which black leather Brit bag to purchase! I keep on going back and forth......should I get the Brit large hobo or the Brit tote with detachable strap???

What do you all think??

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
I have it in brown with the detach strap...LOVES IT..its the best bag ever..I have always wanted to get it also in black!

Sappho

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Chicago
I was leaning towards the bag with the detachable strap......my only concern is that after a while I might get tired of having the short and the long strap on the bag. Now, that is the look on many bags, but what about next year? Should I be worried that the bag will look dated?

Sappho

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Chicago
Then there is the brit medium tote! I can't decide! I have tried on all of them and love all of them...........rrrghhh!

BlkLadyLaw

Hautelegaldiva
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
Washington DC metro
I'm tall so I prefer the top handle with strap version (middle pic)...I like how it hits me on my lower hip when worn on my shoulder. I get tired of bags that don't fit on my arm or if they do it is a tight fit.

PGN

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I have the medium hobo in brown and the medium top handle w/ det strap in black and the top handle is by far my favorite!!