Which black bag?? Help me decide...

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
It's a toss up between the Julianne and the large MP. Both are very comfy on shoulder but having a hard time deciding which style??

MP but in black

p11353450_ph_hero.jpg

Julianne

I prefer the Multipocket - its a classic!

Also, your baby is very cute. :tender: He's so little in that car seat - it reminds me of an Anne Geddes picture. She used to do those pictures of little babies in large hands or in different arrangements.

It depends. My personal preference is the large Multipocket, but it's more of a casual everyday bag. If you are looking for something that can be used when dressing up I would chose the Julianne. Good luck with your decision!

Thanks so much for the input! Seems like the MP would be more functional and I'd probably get more use out of it considering the new addition to our family! :idea:

Does the MP's leather fold or crunch down a lot? Will I see creases in the leather years from now?

OT - kiss_p: thx so much for the compliment! :flowers: I'm familiar with Ann Geddes..he's a lot bigger now! :P

The MP slouches, but it shouldn't crease. The lrge also has protective feet on bottom,and can keep unzipped while juggling baby! -- I was always grateful for easy access & durable when my babies were young!!

Of the two bags looking at, I think MP is a great all around bag. Mine is 2004 and still going strong --- no creases, slight wear on piping and a few spill accidents! - But Black can be retouched if that happens.

LARGE MP :love:. The soft calf leather will get a little softer over time but its an even change. I think the bag is even better when it softens. I have two of these in ivory and black and neither have any creasing.