Which bird cuff?

Which bird cuff?

• Total voters
Thank you for your opinion :smile: I initially wanted the GF cuff and then saw the GC cuff and it made me not so sure. The GC cuff is also 1/3rd of the price of the GF cuff, which I am assuming tells me of the weight difference between the two!
That is a big difference in price. Silver is not an expensive material, so a weightier piece is not adding $600 to the cost of a bracelet. It is the labor costs that really add up. Great Frog is made in London while GC is made in Thailand or India, where labor costs are a tiny fraction of London rates. I was tempted to visit both sites to have a look around. GF strikes me as kind of “bad a$$” ☠️ jewelry, while GC has a very nature-centric vibe. I saw quite a few cuffs at GC that I would love to wear if I were in the market for another cuff. The detail is impressive and I like the light hearted subject matter. I stand by my GC choice. So, the question is: are you a bad a$$ or a nature girl?

That is a big difference in price. Silver is not an expensive material, so a weightier piece is not adding $600 to the cost of a bracelet. It is the labor costs that really add up. Great Frog is made in London while GC is made in Thailand or India, where labor costs are a tiny fraction of London rates. I was tempted to visit both sites to have a look around. GF strikes me as kind of “bad a$$” ☠️ jewelry, while GC has a very nature-centric vibe. I saw quite a few cuffs at GC that I would love to wear if I were in the market for another cuff. The detail is impressive and I like the light hearted subject matter. I stand by my GC choice. So, the question is: are you a bad a$$ or a nature girl?
Would you believe that I am a BA nature girl? Haha! And yes I agree that price has a lot to do with labor and location of manufacture.

Reactions: Kabuki