Which bird cuff?

Which bird cuff?

• Total voters
Although the same style, and real statement pieces, they actually each give a different vibe because The Good Collective cuff has a lot more detail and seems a little dressier, perhaps, but I think each could be worn with a wide variety of outfits. Did either make you think "wow" or any kind of reaction over the other one?

Good luck with your decision, they are very unusual items of jewellery!

Great Frog!! Hands down. It’s beautiful and substantial and has great detail.
you turned me around! You're absolutely right. It is more substantial and the overall shape is more interesting (the other appears flatter on a second look). I would choose this one and wear it pointing the other way so that the beak doesn't poke the top of the hand.

Although the same style, and real statement pieces, they actually each give a different vibe because The Good Collective cuff has a lot more detail and seems a little dressier, perhaps, but I think each could be worn with a wide variety of outfits. Did either make you think "wow" or any kind of reaction over the other one?

Good luck with your decision, they are very unusual items of jewellery!
I found the cuff from the Great Frog first. Loved it. Then I randomly stumbled across the Good Collective and was also taken with it. I haven’t found any other cuffs that appealed to me as much.
Yes they are quite the statement pieces! Thank you for your thoughts :smile:

Good Collective. In part because the other one's head looks like it would poke. LOL
That’s a good observation, thank you for your thoughts! :smile:

I had the same thought! It looks pokey! :lol:
Also, the Good Collective one will oxidize beautifully over time because of all the detail, giving it a different look.
I didn’t think of that, thank you for your opinion:smile:

Looooooove the second one!!!
Also I saw a similar bag I wanted to buy couple years ago!
Thank you! And yea they have a lot of pretty things in their catalog :smile:

I like the shape of the great frog bird silhouette. The wings are angled a bit more. And I think the head is better proportioned.

But I chose the good collective one because I like the consistent feather details. Though I do wish the wings weren’t just flat across.
Yes I thought the same about the wings compared between the two cuffs. The Great Frog appears to have more “depth” and the Good Collective appears to have more detail. Thank you! :smile:

Great Frog!! Hands down. It’s beautiful and substantial and has great detail.
I agree it looks more substantial. Probably why it costs more. Thank you! :smile:

you turned me around! You're absolutely right. It is more substantial and the overall shape is more interesting (the other appears flatter on a second look). I would choose this one and wear it pointing the other way so that the beak doesn't poke the top of the hand.
Agreed I am going to have to deal with the beak but I would just wear it in the other direction :smile:

The great frog seems almost industrial, less finished or finessed ; the good collective has more details and seems a bit finer. Which look are you going for?
I agree with your observation. I don’t want a flimsy cuff, I want something that I won’t have to worry about when I wear it, if that makes any sense?

The Great Frog has an amazing reputation. The second one looks a bit more costume-y to me *shrug*
I do have a Great Frog ring and it is of high quality. Thank you for your thoughts I didn’t realize how well known Great Frog was! :smile:

I vote for the Good Collective cuff. I love the detail of the feathers. They have different vibes: the Great Frog looks chunky and rustic, with a Native American (Navajo?) look. The Good Collective cuff looks detailed and more refined. Decide what kind of energy you are going for: bold or refined. Fun cuffs! Enjoy whichever you end up choosing.

I vote for the Good Collective cuff. I love the detail of the feathers. They have different vibes: the Great Frog looks chunky and rustic, with a Native American (Navajo?) look. The Good Collective cuff looks detailed and more refined. Decide what kind of energy you are going for: bold or refined. Fun cuffs! Enjoy whichever you end up choosing.
I like how you see these cuffs, thank you so much :smile: