Which balenciaga bag are you wearing today? (2)

My 2009 anthracite club isn't soft. I've used Leather Honey and CPR. Nothing I do seems to soften it. It doesn't feel like any of my other Bals, including my other club bag.
I had a dry '06 Emerald City that I conditioned using CPR and LMB conditioner (at different times). Both helped the dryness but neither did anything to soften the leather. I ended up selling it because I just couldn't get over the leather. All the products always say to try a little bit on one spot for any weird reaction. Maybe some leather just doesn't take conditioner...?

I had a dry '06 Emerald City that I conditioned using CPR and LMB conditioner (at different times). Both helped the dryness but neither did anything to soften the leather. I ended up selling it because I just couldn't get over the leather. All the products always say to try a little bit on one spot for any weird reaction. Maybe some leather just doesn't take conditioner...?
S/S 06 leather wasn't very good on the whole, that's the season they apparently changed suppliers, then changed again for F/W.

Reactions: Monz1987
@samfalstaff I personally would not ....based on this from the RM subforum:

quote: I knew it ould darken it, but it looks blackened rather than just darker. I'm sure it'll look a bit better when dried, but I'm not that hopeful. I should have tested it on a small spot, but I've used SO many conditioners over the years that I wasn't particularly worried. I always said I should buy a back up of this bag, so it might be time. :shocked: unquote

if you go to RM and do search for leather honey you will see the conversation. this woman used it on a light brown bag and feared it was ruined
Wow, I just read all of your replies regarding the Leather Honey - and I am so appreciative - and beyond grateful (for not ruining any of my lighter bals) for all of your feedback and information. I’m definitely NOT going to use it on anything that’s on the lighter side, which is most of my Bal collection. I’m going to spot test it on my 2011 ‘Dark Knight’ Weekender this week. :smile::heart: