Which balenciaga bag are you wearing today? (2)

ahhhh amazing!

Thanks!
black and white love GIF

For this beautiful Saturday, only one bag would do: 03 Pigskin City. I changed out the original strap for a longer crossbody one and away we went. Love love love this bag for its history, color, leather feel, and weight. :girlsigh: Also thought about its path in coming to me and feeling gratitude to those who came before. :love:

I think this photo pulls out the olive green undertones!
1000018147.jpg

Last edited:
For this beautiful Saturday, only one bag would do: 03 Pigskin City. I changed out the original strap for a longer crossbody one and away we went. Love love love this bag for its history, color, leather feel, and weight. :girlsigh: Also thought about its path in coming to me and feeling gratitude to those who came before. :love:

View attachment 6007430

I'm wearing my 2006 Origan City that once belonged to CeeJay. I've added a strawberry charm from Juicy Couture, and my Hermès scarf of the day is Mineraux.

View attachment 6007184

Enjoying a beautiful day with my 2005 Z tag black city.

View attachment 6007242

You are all wearing wowza special bags

View attachment 6007430
You’re so lucky! Congratulations!! I dreamed so much with tjis treasure.. Hope I’m able to find one in any color some day.:panic:

• Thanks
Reactions: yuzulife

View attachment 6007430
:graucho:

• Haha
Reactions: yuzulife

View attachment 6007430
Every time I see this I'm sorry I gave it up. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: fayden and yuzulife