Which balenciaga bag are you wearing today? (2)

thank you, Sweetie! :hugs:
what stops you from getting them?
mine are silver, affordable, durable and care-free! :tup:

I should try one or two (just that I don’t have sexy ankles like you and due to problematic feet, I rarely wear sandals or heels or pretty shoes :sad:. ). So I will just enjoy them on you and others here.

I should try one or two (just that I don’t have sexy ankles like you and due to problematic feet, I rarely wear sandals or heels or pretty shoes :sad:. ). So I will just enjoy them on you and others here.
oh, shame! so sorry for your poor feet! you can wear one slim that will not get in the way (mine have bells and small pendants, dolphins, stars, and often get in between the shoe/strap and the heel, so i have to fix them right) but you will feel like a small mission accomplished, and you'll feel great inside knowing that you have done that :smile:
re ankles, they are just ankles, and they all look great when adorned with a bit of blink ;)

RGH City P tag.
just :heart:
Poor Day is being used as my personal item and is SO overstuffed! I’ve been letting her rest on top of my suitcase so she doesn’t get stressed out :crybaby::giggle:

(Also tried to include my Comme des Garcons sneakers in the pic!)
Beautiful Day! they are so handy on the road! Safe travels!! :flowers: