Which balenciaga bag are you wearing today? (2)

Very glad to hear!! Yay Wellie! It is quite gut wrenching when our furry family is sickly.

Animal lover here. Absolutely crazy for them. I stalk the Cincinnati zoos FB page for videos of baby hippo Fiona and her mom Bibi.

I waited for months for April the Girraffe to finally give birth..lol. I also do work for a local rescue here that tries to re-home older pups who most don't want :sad:
So when one of mine gets sink- my world revolves around getting them well.

thank you for a kick, seeing your First made me long for mine, pulled it out, might wear this weekend....
have a good time!! :flowers:
Thank you!
Excellent! You definitely should. :yahoo:
Kendie Inspired me to take my Coach out. Will use it next week. :happydance:

Animal lover here. Absolutely crazy for them. I stalk the Cincinnati zoos FB page for videos of baby hippo Fiona and her mom Bibi.

I waited for months for April the Girraffe to finally give birth..lol. I also do work for a local rescue here that tries to re-home older pups who most don't want :sad:
So when one of mine gets sink- my world revolves around getting them well.

Thank you!
Excellent! You definitely should. :yahoo:
Kendie Inspired me to take my Coach out. Will use it next week. :happydance:
Wonderful to hear of your rescue work....BRAVO BPC!!:tup::tup::tup: Yay I'm glad you'll be rocking your Coach bag next week.
OMG. Dear @ksuromax is "threatening" to show her blue Outremer First....shoot me now!!:graucho::lol: It's my favorite of hers & I WANT IT!!!!:giggle:

Reactions: ksuromax and BPC
Aww.. poor pup. Is yours on meds? I put my guy on metronidazole. Always have it in the house just for this.

Thank you!
Ahhh jeez we've gone through course after course of the stuff. Prednisone didn't do a damn thing either. After ten years of high quality home-made food he's now on vet food, hypoallergenic hydrolyzed protein kibble which is pure poodle crack, he loves the stuff. And so, apparently, does his tummy. My vet says he basically doesn't care what you feed a dog provided he thrives on it and this is by far the healthiest he's been in six months, but I still feel guilty every time I pour the stuff into his dish...

Reactions: ksuromax
Reactions: Kendie26
OOOOH... puppy :heart:.
The bag is cute to.. lol

(P.S. Is the food you feed Royal Canine Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein? The one that's made from soy and so broken down their bodies
don't even recognize the ingredients? One of mine is on it for his skin allergies)
Same food, yup, brewers rice and hydrolized soy. If you can call it food...but it's the only thing that's helped in the last six months. His name is Brillo and he has a very boopable snoot :lol:...

unnamed (2).jpg