Which bags should I buy first out of these choices?

I would go for:

1. Speedy B in mono - the speedy is a classic, but the shoulder strap makes it more of a casual / everyday bag;
2. Palermo - because its a great shoulder bag to have;
3. Brea PM (although personally I would prefer an alma PM in vernis over the brea as it doesn't have vachetta, and is a classic style/shape);
4. Speedy in Azur. (I put this last because of colour transfer issues that occur on azur bags from rubbing against your jeans / dark clothes).

I agree and second this! :biggrin:

Thanks everyone for the lovely help! I think the choices sound about right for me too, I'll hopefully get the Speedy B and reveal it sometime in January to share for new years haha :smile: Does anyone know if there will be such thing as Speedy B in DE and Azur?

1. Palermo b/c it is so functional & can be dressed up or down.
2. Brea b/c vernis is so pretty!

Since you are going to be wearing this is inclinent weather it sounds like, maybe choose a piece with no vachetta to worry about....like a vernis piece w/no leather like Alma PM (since you are petite), or something else....

Yes, I hear you. It was freezing cold on saturday and all the sudden it's sizzling hot on Monday and today is cold again.
I would go:
1. Brea PM, I've got a feeling it won't stay for long as last time I saw this model was end 2009/early 2010 so better grab it before its gone again.
2. Mono Speedy B, because I like how u can wear it crossbody.
3. Palermo, again because u can wear it crossbody and the opening seems quite wide.
4. Azure speedy, dont really like azure and this one is handheld only

GLD

My choices would be:
1- palermo- just a great easy to wear bag. I LOVE bags that have shoulder straps and handheld!!!

2-mono speedy b- same reason as above but I think the palermo wears the multi style slightly better

3- azure speedy- I have a azure totally and just find myself using it in the summer, stupid I know but I do.

4- brea pm- I don't like this bag...sorry to those that love it. Not my style.

I would go for:

1. Speedy B in mono - the speedy is a classic, but the shoulder strap makes it more of a casual / everyday bag;
3. Brea PM (although personally I would prefer an alma PM in vernis over the brea as it doesn't have vachetta, and is a classic style/shape);
4. Speedy in Azur. (I put this last because of colour transfer issues that occur on azur bags from rubbing against your jeans / dark clothes).

I couldn't have said it better myself, so I'll just quote needlv!! :biggrin:

Brea pm is not available any more (for a long time, actually). It is some kind of a bug on new LV website but you can still buy one in mm or gm.

So.. my choices would be:

1. Brea MM
2. azur speedy

I like the regular speedy more so I would not buy the speedy B (too much vachetta) and Palermo is not my type of bag.

I would go for:

I totally agree with everything!:smile:

I like this order too!! Speedy B looks as though it would really suit you - maybe even try a 25 because you are so petite :biggrin:

I like this order too! Em! Choose the size of the bag that would suit "how much" you would carry everyday!! otherwise, if the bag is too small, you might ended up not using it as often!!

I'm also kinda petite, only 5'1 (45kg).... I went for speedy B. 40 co'z I always carry a lot of stuff to work!! So, I carry her everyday! ;p (unofortunately I retured her tho).....well, speaking of which, I'm actually a "big bag" person! :biggrin: I like the feel of ppl notice my bag first before me!! Muahahahaha!! :lol:

1-Palermo pm- Was my first choice, but the straps were too short for me to carry on my shoulder. LOVE this bag, though.
2-speedy 30- timeless and beautiful
3-Speedy 30 with shoulder strap- I'm intrigued by this bag
4-Brea pm- not quite as functional as the rest