Which bag?

Which bag

• Fendi

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Louis Vuitton

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
That's very nice of your husband and I agree it's got to be the right bag!

I think you need to consider the purpose of the bag; whether you need it for all occasions and weathers, or is it to be more for special events? Which colour suits your wardrobe , or you'd like something completely new and different? A few things to ponder!
I appreciate your wise words. If you have any suggestions on bags, please share.

My husband wants me to buy a bag for my birthday, which is anyone’s dream, so why is this so hard!!!!

Please help or suggest another bag.

I’m open for choice!

View attachment 5867655
Ooh exciting!
I find searching & researching bags is somehow even more fun than actually getting it!
Are you looking for something casual or dressy? Bigger/Small? Do you like totes or crossbody?

Ooh exciting!
I find searching & researching bags is somehow even more fun than actually getting it!
Are you looking for something casual or dressy? Bigger/Small? Do you like totes or crossbody?
Thanks for your reply, I have had eyes on the Louis Vuitton Buci bag because of its size, colour choices and it can be worn both casually or dressed up. The only thing it is Epi leather, which can look plastic to me.

I don't know the price points of the Fendi and LV bags you've posted, so it's hard to know what might be in the same price range. That said, you might want to take a look at the Loewe Small Puzzle Bag ($3250). It can be worn as a clutch when you remove the strap, a shoulder bag and a crossbody bag. It comes in many colors, and in both silver and gold hardware. I have this bag in Black with silver hardware and find it to be light weight, under the radar and quite chic.

What a sweet, thoughtful husband!

Do you already have any bags?
Honestly I would not go for either of these two because they're both more trendy/ of the moment bags and I prefer more long term classics.

But what is your taste and style?
Eta I also do not like epi leather

Do you already have any bags?
Honestly I would not go for either of these two because they're both more trendy/ of the moment bags and I prefer more long term classics.

But what is your taste and style?
Eta I also do not like epi leather
I do have bags eg: LV Speedy, Pochette Metis, Croisette, Eva, Favorite, GG bucket. I completely get your feedback and I guess where I'm having trouble picking something. Any suggestions?

Between the two, I voted for the Fendi because it's more "glam and flashy" and that's more exciting to get as a gift. Also, based on the bags you listed so far, it does seem like you lean more towards the allover monogram look. the LV you have on the poll is lovely and looks more versatile than the Fendi, but to me there are other brands doing similar silhouettes so it's not really a "signature" look for LV. In the end it just depends on which bag you are thinking about more, and what suits your lifestyle and overall aesthetic more.