Which bag would you bring?

finzup

Easily tempted
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Thought this might be a fun idea for a thread. If you're going somewhere and unsure about which BE bag to carry, post here and we can make recommendations!
:tup:

Ok so I'll go first

So I'm going to an Oktoberfest thing today:
http://www.newportfestivals.com/Oktoberfest/

and I'm wondering what bag (if any) to carry. I have LM (black crash and petrol), SMM fuschia, and a TME midi gray glossy.

I was leaning towards the black crash LM because it's big and hot looking, but then I got to thinking about the sheer volume of beer at Oktoberfest... which got me thinking that I maybe shouldn't even bring one of my BE's at all.. maybe a cheap wristlet with my ID and beer money it it will suffice?

What do you think? Carry a handbag at Oktoberfest or not??

Ooh, personally, I'd just carry the wristlet...it would break my heart if someone sloshed beer all over one of my bags (BE or not) be/c when that stuff gets into fabric (i.e., the lining), the smell takes FOREVER to get out. And it stains. Trust, had it happen once awhile back and I ended up trashing the bag in spite of LOTS of effort to fix it. JMHO

Well Finzup....you are reading my mind because I would say the Black crash LM hands down....virtually indestructible...and looks so HOT!! I never worry when I carry mine.

Ooh, personally, I'd just carry the wristlet...it would break my heart if someone sloshed beer all over one of my bags (BE or not) be/c when that stuff gets into fabric (i.e., the lining), the smell takes FOREVER to get out. And it stains. Trust, had it happen once awhile back and I ended up trashing the bag in spite of LOTS of effort to fix it. JMHO

Ditto. Plus, i picture octoberfest as being on the crowded side, lots of other people milling about. I don't like carrying a large bag in situations like that because i always feel as though i'm taking up too much space! And more so, that other people are always crowding in on MY space:smile:

Black Crash all the way! It's indestructible and looks so incredibly chic and sexy.

If someone dares come near you with their beer, or manages to spill something beside you, just tell them off! See???

This bag is good for your looks as well as your health!!!

Ok so I'll go first

So I'm going to an Oktoberfest thing today:
http://www.newportfestivals.com/Oktoberfest/

and I'm wondering what bag (if any) to carry. I have LM (black crash and petrol), SMM fuschia, and a TME midi gray glossy.

I was leaning towards the black crash LM because it's big and hot looking, but then I got to thinking about the sheer volume of beer at Oktoberfest... which got me thinking that I maybe shouldn't even bring one of my BE's at all.. maybe a cheap wristlet with my ID and beer money it it will suffice?

What do you think? Carry a handbag at Oktoberfest or not??
Black Crash - if someone spills a beer on it it will just wipe off!!

Well I'm just returning now (completely sloshed) and I'm glad I didn't bring any of my BE bags.. I brought an old coach wristlet and I ended up spilling quite a bit of beer on it! I realize the black crash would've been a good choice too though...
UGH I feel so stuffed. Beer, brats, beer, beer, beer. . . .