Which bag should I choose?

nmb86

O.G.
Nov 24, 2009
My birthday is coming up in a month and my boyfriend wants to buy me a LV bag, preferably in the damier azur print- he bought me an azur ZCP for our anniversary a few months ago and would like to buy me a matching bag for my bday. We went to LV today to look at the selection and I tried on both the Speedy 30 and Speedy 30 bandouliere. My question for everyone is: which one should I choose? This would be my first handbag in the azur print :smile: Also, any other suggestions besides the Speedy 30/30B would be appreciated as well!

Reactions: BagLadyT
30 b is my favorite followed closet by 25 b, if you love the azure then go it. Otherwise speedy b in Damier ebene is favorite. I need to be hands free therefore I love the strap.

Speedy B, you can remove the strap if you're not feeling the look that day... and you can use the strap with another bag if needed. I agree with the above comment that a Speedy B looks cuter in 25, but go with whatever size makes you happy. :smile:

I just got a Speedy B 30 a few days ago for my birthday and I'm really glad I have the strap option. I don't really like holding bags in my hand in the first place, but it's fantastic to have both options. I would definitely go with the Speedy B 30. Happy Birthday!

Reactions: nmb86
I’m liking the strap option as well, however my boyfriend says I have a lot of crossbody bags already and perhaps the top handle would be something different. Of course, he says it’s my decision lol. Do you all think the 25 b would be too small on someone who is 5’7”? That’s why I was leaning towards the size 30, plus it seems easier to get in and out of.