Which bag should be my first Chanel purchase?

Mar 16, 2014
I have always had my eye on some Chanel pieces throughout the years, but I have never been able to go through with it. I have finally decided to treat myself to a Chanel bag as a belated birthday gift, but I cannot decide on which bag.
I have narrowed it down to two: Large Classic Flap or Le Boy Flap Bag (large size).

I absolutely love the look of both, but I just cannot decide which one should be my first purchase.
Can any of you Chanel lovers help a newbie out? Price is not a concern.

Thank you in advance! :biggrin:

I vote classic too. I was shopping today and had my black caviar jumbo SHW with me - the young assistants in the clothes shop spotted it straight away and asking where I got it from (in the UK there are not many places to get Chanel, only in London or Manchester). They told me they dream they will get one in the future. I think for many the classic flap is their dream bag.

I have always had my eye on some Chanel pieces throughout the years, but I have never been able to go through with it. I have finally decided to treat myself to a Chanel bag as a belated birthday gift, but I cannot decide on which bag.
I have narrowed it down to two: Large Classic Flap or Le Boy Flap Bag (large size).

I absolutely love the look of both, but I just cannot decide which one should be my first purchase.
Can any of you Chanel lovers help a newbie out? Price is not a concern.

Thank you in advance! :biggrin:
+1 for large classic flap