Which bag in your collection do you use least? Which most?

GerGirl

Apr 24, 2006
I just realized that I have to take out my MC Alma asap, otherwise I'll forget that I own this bag :shame: I used my Denim Speedy all the time lately...
I'm quite sure that everyone here has a bag that s/he uses more then others and a few sad bags are patiently waiting in the closet :crybaby:... so: which one?

Oh that is SO hard because i have bought SO many bags lately.

I've been using the BH most (for about a week straight) lately.
The look of it does not super exite me but its easty b-cuz its a shoulder bag.

i need more shoulder bags in my life. Grab, sling over shoulder and go. LOL :lol:

I don't use my MC Lodge alot (hubby commented on that the other day)...so time to take her out.
The most used one is my speedy 30...and now that I have the BV I'm using that alot.
I have yet to use my panda pochette...waiting for the right time!
I try to be fair to all of them!

twiggers said:
I don't use my MC Lodge alot (hubby commented on that the other day)...so time to take her out.
The most used one is my speedy 30...and now that I have the BV I'm using that alot.
I have yet to use my panda pochette...waiting for the right time!
I try to be fair to all of them!

Oh, the Lodge... I used mine about 2 or 3 times, I almost forgot about it... then my mom asked me whether she can take it w/ her on vacation - of course! Now I miss my Lodge :shame: can't wait till she gets home in about a week.

Believe it or not I use my mono Speedy 30 the least. I know it's a great everyday bag but everyone seems to have it these days (or a fake) and I'm sick to death of seeing this bag. The one I use the most is my red epi Speedy 25. LOVE the epi line!

I have a small collection but will answer anyway.

I use my mono Speedy 30 the most and Damier Speedy 25 the least. I am kinda of 'saving' the Damier for the fall.