Which bag in your collection do you use least? Which most?

1. I just realized that I have to take out my MC Alma asap, otherwise I'll forget that I own this bag :shame: I used my Denim Speedy all the time lately...
    I'm quite sure that everyone here has a bag that s/he uses more then others and a few sad bags are patiently waiting in the closet :crybaby:... so: which one?

2. Speedy 25, always so forgotten !

3. i've been using my Damier Papillon 30 for the last month or so, so all my other bags are waiting in the closet for me :cry:

4. I have been neglecting my Speedy 30 for my BH lately.

5. White Audra, I think I've used it 4 times in the year I've had it. I'm mostly using the damier speedy these days.

6. I always use my damier papillon 26, my pochettes and my non LVs. My big LVs are all waiting to be taken out. =C

7. Oh that is SO hard because i have bought SO many bags lately.

I've been using the BH most (for about a week straight) lately.
    The look of it does not super exite me but its easty b-cuz its a shoulder bag.

i need more shoulder bags in my life. Grab, sling over shoulder and go. LOL :lol:

8. I don't use my MC Lodge alot (hubby commented on that the other day)...so time to take her out.
    The most used one is my speedy 30...and now that I have the BV I'm using that alot.
    I have yet to use my panda pochette...waiting for the right time!
    I try to be fair to all of them!

9. Oh, the Lodge... I used mine about 2 or 3 times, I almost forgot about it... then my mom asked me whether she can take it w/ her on vacation - of course! Now I miss my Lodge :shame: can't wait till she gets home in about a week.

10. Believe it or not I use my mono Speedy 30 the least. I know it's a great everyday bag but everyone seems to have it these days (or a fake) and I'm sick to death of seeing this bag. The one I use the most is my red epi Speedy 25. LOVE the epi line!

11. my duomo hasn't been used since i got my speedy, but i RARELY use my damier geant messenger.

12. Least: Black Le Tal & L'ingenieux
    Most: Speedy 30

13. I have a small collection but will answer anyway.

I use my mono Speedy 30 the most and Damier Speedy 25 the least. I am kinda of 'saving' the Damier for the fall.

14. Most: BH, Epi Noe

Least: Cabas Piano, Speedy 30

15. Why Cabas Piano the least? I have just developed an interest in this bag these couple of days.:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice