which bag for work/grad school and wallet would you choose?

what bag that can carry a heavy load for grad school/work?

• westminster tote!

• luminuse pm in aube!

Results are only viewable after voting.

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Hey all, I am making my final purchase for a good while from louis vuitton, i asked earlier about the westminister and the luminuse. I wanted to get a tote and a wallet, I am leaning to a wallet under 500, or if it must, under 800. I want it to work with whatever tote you would choose (damier westminster or luminuse pm) and what kind of wallet would you choose for my starting collection of the damier speedy and bleu infini alma... I don't need the wallet to coordinate with my other SLG and pochettes. What would you do? Thanks for helping me, I'm panicking about this price increase and knowing I'd have to be on a long ban after this and when its this much money I want to make sure absolutely that I made the right choice. Thank you for all of your help!

i would get the luminuse in aube! I love the color!! and as for the wallet, why not get an emilie or josephine wallet? I'm getting the emilie (im on a waiting list). it comes in 3 colors..blue, red and green. And the best thing about it is that its only $430!! it only has 4 card slots though but as i can tell from pictures, it has a lot of compartments to put cards in.

Good luck deciding!!

Voted for the lumi. Having the longer strap for versatility puts it ahead of the westminister in my book. Would a matching secret wallet or compact secret be too out of your price range?