Which bag for travel? Help!

shayna07

Style with Shana
O.G.
Jan 26, 2013
Hello! I need some opinions. I will be traveling for work the whole month of July. I can only take one bag. Out of the following, which do you think I should take and why? We will be doing some site seeing and a lot of traveling. Thanks for any input [emoji4]

1. Palm Springs Backpack in the PM
IMG_1498452251.635602.jpg

2. Speedy B. 25 in the monogram
IMG_1498452322.852743.jpg

3. Petite Noe
IMG_1498452439.038142.jpg

Reactions: Pmrbfay
What do you mean by a lot of traveling? Lots of time on public transportation or in a private rental car? Lots of time walking or sitting? My choices would change depending on your answer. For example if I was going to be standing on a lot of subway trains I wouldn't bring the petite noe but if most of my travel was on an airplane or private car I might.

Also depending on the type of sightseeing might affect which bag. Hiking around out of the city to ancient ruins I would definitely bring the backpack. In a city, maybe doing shopping or light sightseeing I would do a Speedy that I could get In and out of more.

Speedy B. If u carry a backpack ur gonna have to pack a purse for times when a backpack just wouldn't look good using (restaurant etc...). If u plan to pack a PA for going out then take the backpack. I wouldn't take the noe because there's no zipper, plus I think it juts out a little too much from you body imo and it's only shoulder carry.

What do you mean by a lot of traveling? Lots of time on public transportation or in a private rental car? Lots of time walking or sitting? My choices would change depending on your answer. For example if I was going to be standing on a lot of subway trains I wouldn't bring the petite noe but if most of my travel was on an airplane or private car I might.

Thanks for your reply! It will be a private rental. The walking and sitting will be the same. Also, it will be more walking around cities/shopping[emoji4] thanks for your input.