Which bag? Black or blanc puffer? Or Maillon?

Which bag to complete wardrobe?

• Total voters
I’ve been so conflicted..
And am hoping for some help from my bag experts!
This is my bag collection that I’ve been investing and working at. 240F0F39-4B16-4B81-B09D-6C9627D63FB7.jpegI’ve been lucky enough to snag a small puffer in Blanc vintage but am wondering if I should opt for a black puffer instead since I already have light colored bags. Or go completely different and get the red Maillon bag.

Any and all help is appreciated!!
I already have large bags to carry large loads. The puffer did allow for a bit more room then I usually get which was a nice change. The chain is slightly annoying but love the space. The red Le maillon is comfortable but smaller in space.

21C10B4B-F6F7-4FBF-BB57-888E925587AA.jpeg

BE2E246A-0D70-4818-AAAA-EADC5690F338.jpeg

FE70B84F-B919-4768-A0CA-A03167BA4CD0.jpeg

545B9705-675D-47BF-9DA7-09BD07C1BF22.jpeg

Based on your collection, I think you definitely need a red bag and not another neutral. Le Maillon doesn’t excite me although I have not seen it in person. Have you considered a red puffer? I see you have a puffer in denim. Do you want two of the same bag. What about the original LouLou in red?

Reactions: Happygoleather
Based on your collection, I think you definitely need a red bag and not another neutral. Le Maillon doesn’t excite me although I have not seen it in person. Have you considered a red puffer? I see you have a puffer in denim. Do you want two of the same bag. What about the original LouLou in red?
Love your points..the denim puffer is toy sized while the other is small.. you’re right about a red popping out and is needed. I didn’t even think of it!

Reactions: ILP
I also say no to Le Maillon. I do like the idea of a small YSL Puffer. Although red would fill a color void, be certain you will use red. It’s an awfully nice bag to let sit without use. White is beautiful, but I fear would show stains and become soiled with wear. Black doesn’t add color, but a small black Puffer would also be extremely useful and versatile. I prefer the beautiful gold hardware.
#1 Small Puffer in black with gold
#2 Small Puffer in red
#3 Small Puffer in blanc

I voted for the black puffer with silver hardware. You already have the black box bag w/gold hardware. I do love the blanc w/gold so that would be my 2nd choice. I like everything about the LA mailon except for that strap. A red puffer would work if you want edgy.

You are building up a nice collection!
I voted for the black puffer with GHW, as you’ve chosen gold in the past and I assume it’s because you like gold and it matches your jewelry.

I love the off-white puffer. A unique look but yes more daytime / warm weather and you already have other bags to cover that need.

I think a red bag would be stunning for evening, especially if you tend to wear red. Personally I don’t think it works as well in the daytime.

thank you all so much for your help!! I went to the store, tried on all the bags.. narrowed it down to the black and blank vintage (it really is such a stunner)...
Aaaaand I think the reasonable person in me knows I would rarely wear the cream one out of fear. But the fact that it’s hard to find in stock makes me want it MORE LOL. Looks like I’ll go with the black with GHW since all my jewelry is hello gold. Even the black on black is so beautiful. Thank you all so much

Last edited: