Which Alma Epi?

Thanks everyone!! Another thing - do you find that the Alma PM is too small when you carry it? I'm 5'4 about 130 lbs - size 6-8. Pretty average in size overall...and I always felt the PM was a bit small but the MM was too big. What do you think?

LoVeinLA said:
Thanks everyone!! Another thing - do you find that the Alma PM is too small when you carry it? I'm 5'4 about 130 lbs - size 6-8. Pretty average in size overall...and I always felt the PM was a bit small but the MM was too big. What do you think?

I'm 5'3 size 4/6 and I prefer the MM over PM.. The PM is too small for me.. The MM is a good size everyday bag.. I also thought that the MM would be too huge but I like how the MM makes a statement..;) so have you decided about the color?? I was also debating between Indigo and Carmine but me, my fiance, and my SA agreed that the Carmine looks best on me.. You should definitely try them both..;) Let us know what you end up getting!!:biggrin:

I think the PM is perfect, but then the Alma only existed in PM for most of its existence, so I'm used to it that way. It holds enough for someone who doesn't carry everything. Love the PM, find the MM too much of a statement size for everyday.

Last edited:
tessa06 said:
I'm 5'3 size 4/6 and I prefer the MM over PM.. The PM is too small for me.. The MM is a good size everyday bag.. I also thought that the MM would be too huge but I like how the MM makes a statement..;) so have you decided about the color?? I was also debating between Indigo and Carmine but me, my fiance, and my SA agreed that the Carmine looks best on me.. You should definitely try them both..;) Let us know what you end up getting!!:biggrin:

Thanks, will try the MM just to be sure. And trying to make a decision on the color. I decided that this would be mg last LV bag purchase did awhile so gotta do it right! ;)

jellyv said:
I think the PM is perfect, but then the Alma only existed in PM for most of its existence, so I'm used to it that way. It holds enough for someone who doesn't carry everything. Love the PM, find the GM too much of a statement size for everyday.

So true...I always thought PM was a tad small and MM was a tax big... I did not try on the MM so it will be interesting.... Thx for feedback.

Thank you everyone for helping me with the color choice!!! I bought this new baby today. It looks bright in this picture but it's Indigo.

Attachments

• image-2018545669.jpg
    image-2018545669.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 1,528