Which across the body bag? Bosphore Messenger PM, Musette Salsa or Blois

Which across the body bag for handsfree shopping and travel?

• Bosphore Messenger PM

• Musette Salsa

• Blois

Results are only viewable after voting.

smileglu

O.G.
May 2, 2007
I'm looking to get a messenger style bag and can't decide between these three. I would appreciate your help in helping me decide. I'll be using it mainly for handsfree shopping and travel. TIA!

I also plan on getting a cross-body bag soon and I really like the Musette Salsa! I dont know if you like Damier, but if you do, have you considered the Olav PM? I cant decide between the 2, theyre so cute, heres a pic of the Olav from Eluxury:
p10599088_ph_hero.jpg

I like the musette salsa because it sits nice and flat against the body, for me personally I don't like messenger style bags that are too big or wide that will "bounce" as I walk. Hey, maybe that's just me, I am short!:shame:

I say bosphore, I used to have the salsa and it was just to small for what I really needed to carry, I found myself putting things in my pockets that wouldnt fit in the bag, like my car keys, gum, etc...

Thanks all for your response. Went to the boutique and tried all 3 and also tried the CONGO PM - now I think I like this one the best. Will have to think more on which one to get.

What do you think of the CONGO PM?