Where's Vincent???

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
O.G.
Jun 17, 2012
The last couple of RM bags I bought haven't had the note card from Vincent! :crybaby: Was he getting too many calls?? :roflmfao: I don't know why, but I miss hearing from him and I wondered if they have discontinued the practice, or was that just a temporary thing? Anybody know?

Unfortunately, they discontinued the practice of including the Vincent cards...it was such a cute touch. :sad:

In the RM Team thread, here's what they said back in November...

"Vincent cards are no longer included inside Morning After Bags/Clutches, as they caused some confusion for customers."

Maybe jealous DHs and boyfriends were finding the cards and thinking they were the real deal??

Unfortunately, they discontinued the practice of including the Vincent cards...it was such a cute touch. :sad:

"Vincent cards are no longer included inside Morning After Bags/Clutches, as they caused some confusion for customers."

Maybe jealous DHs and boyfriends were finding the cards and thinking they were the real deal??

I also heard it's because the customers thought the bag was used BECAUSE of the Vincent cards. It's so disappointing.

What a bummer. I guess I'll have to treasure the ones that I have. Sigh. Thanks for the info, ladies.

ha, that is so funny - jealous DH & boyfriends! I do remember my first vincent card - I did a double take like "huh?!" Then I read about them on here. I guess I could see people thinking they were used bags! So funny!

that is actually so funny becuase my boyfriend saw the card when I asked him to get something from my purse and I saw him stare at the card for a good 10 seconds with a serious look on his face. I was like, "you know that's not real right..?"
He said he really thought it was real for a second hahahaha