Where to get Cartier watch serviced?

Chaz, my guy must be cartier approved (not sure!?) because he told me he can get parts. He was also able to find parts for my grandfather's 1920's era Rolex that I inherited also! :tup:

My recommendation is to call the Cartier International Repair and Service referral line.

They'll inform you of who is authorized to service the watch in your area. Otherwise, you must mail it to them in Irving, Texas (a suburb of Dallas, Texas) Phone: 1-888-537-6878

Thanks, everyone. I have the watch now (received it Monday) and I love it. It is running beautifully, and I do not plan to send it off for service/battery until the day I look down and it is not running on time.
Luckily I am often in NYC, although the main store (5th avenue?) is always packed with people waiting for repairs, it does not seem like I could just pop in for a battery change!

I bought a Cartier on an auction as well. Our nearest Cartier is an hour away but I still go there. Last time I had it cleaned and serviced (with batteries), it was 120.00 (not 600). It's also nice that they will give you a service receipt with the watches value on it. This is good to have for your records.

OK I have another question. How tight do you wear your watch? My tank feels a little snug, even with all the links in. I can put my fingertip under the band, but I am just conscious that the watch is "there."
I have a large wrist, just under 7 inches.
Will Cartier sell me an extra link? And is it possible to add a link if the bracelet is already at its maximum length?

Do any of you small-wristed ladies have an extra link for sale?

OK I have another question. How tight do you wear your watch? My tank feels a little snug, even with all the links in. I can put my fingertip under the band, but I am just conscious that the watch is "there."
I have a large wrist, just under 7 inches.
Will Cartier sell me an extra link? And is it possible to add a link if the bracelet is already at its maximum length?

Do any of you small-wristed ladies have an extra link for sale?

I'm sure they would give you another link and I can't see why it wouldn't be able to be added.

I have the opposite problem you do. I have ever last link that's removable taken out (I think there are 5 in total that can be removed) and the watch still doesn't really sit where I want it to.

By the way I have a Tank Francaise, not sure if its very different than the Tank American.