Where to find Tod's Trench coats??

jillnc1001

Jan 13, 2008
Hi all,

In the March issue of InStyle, there is a Tod's ad that shows spring D-bags and gorgeous lilac shoes, but also some great wome's trench coats. I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can buy the trenches. I've searched online to no avail - Neiman's, Bergdorf's Saks, etc and no one seems to sell the coats. I can start calling stores but have no idea if they all have the coats. Any suggestions? I live in NC and we don't have a Tod's store. Thanks for any help!

Jill

Hi all,

In the March issue of InStyle, there is a Tod's ad that shows spring D-bags and gorgeous lilac shoes, but also some great wome's trench coats. I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can buy the trenches. I've searched online to no avail - Neiman's, Bergdorf's Saks, etc and no one seems to sell the coats. I can start calling stores but have no idea if they all have the coats. Any suggestions? I live in NC and we don't have a Tod's store. Thanks for any help!

Jill

A number of the boutiques carry the trenches––and they are beautiful! Just check the TOD'S site for boutique locations and contact information. BTW, there's a great TOD'S boutique in Honolulu. And the boutiques do charge-sends in the U.S. Not sure if the outlets have trenches, as I always shop w/the outlets by phone, but it might be worth calling some of the outlets to see if they have trenches from past seasons. Good luck! Keep us posted.

Last edited: