Where to find Tod's Trench coats??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

In the March issue of InStyle, there is a Tod's ad that shows spring D-bags and gorgeous lilac shoes, but also some great wome's trench coats. I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can buy the trenches. I've searched online to no avail - Neiman's, Bergdorf's Saks, etc and no one seems to sell the coats. I can start calling stores but have no idea if they all have the coats. Any suggestions? I live in NC and we don't have a Tod's store. Thanks for any help!

Jill

2. #2 Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
    A number of the boutiques carry the trenches––and they are beautiful! Just check the TOD'S site for boutique locations and contact information. BTW, there's a great TOD'S boutique in Honolulu. And the boutiques do charge-sends in the U.S. Not sure if the outlets have trenches, as I always shop w/the outlets by phone, but it might be worth calling some of the outlets to see if they have trenches from past seasons. Good luck! Keep us posted.

3. I just checked in with Steve at the Cabazon outlets asking that same question after seeing that gorgeous ad! Unfortunately, the outlets don't get trenches. :sad: