Where to find Supergas in the States?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone know where to find or who will ship Supergas to the States? Nordstrom used to carry them years ago and I go through their white sneakers/tennis shoes like crazy. My current pair I snatched up in Venice (yeah!) about 5 years ago and they are a little worn out now. Any ideas or something really similar to recommend?

2. thank you SO much, Manolo and Passerby!! You guys rock. I didn't think anyone knew what these amazing shoes were! ("The Keds of Italy") as someone once told me :biggrin:

3. They were really popular here a while back, and they're still big here for little kids. Good luck!

4. Uh oh...I thought these were pretty timeless? Is there a different brand you recommend? No one else around here (Seattle area) that I know has them, so I've always prided myself on being really unique wearing this brand. But if they are only popular with little kids, hmmm, any recommendations to switch to? :wlae:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice