Where to Buy Valentino

Has anyone purchased from the Valentino website and shipped to Canada? There were no duties and taxes at checkout so I’m not sure what to think? I’m nervous if there will be duty at delivery but the shipping notes on the website said “taxes and duties will be calculated at checkout” but there were none and there’s no phone to call. Their email doesn’t allow shipping questions - SO WEIRD!! Now I’m freaking out lol.

Has anyone purchased from the Valentino website and shipped to Canada? There were no duties and taxes at checkout so I’m not sure what to think? I’m nervous if there will be duty at delivery but the shipping notes on the website said “taxes and duties will be calculated at checkout” but there were none and there’s no phone to call. Their email doesn’t allow shipping questions - SO WEIRD!! Now I’m freaking out lol.

Perhaps consider buying from sites like mytheresa Selfridge etc because they do include any duties in it . I'm from Australia and get a blanket tax :sad: so it is more transparent to me that way. Usually when we buy from official websites (haven't done it from Valentino) but the taxes get charged at custom so we would have to pay to release the package. I find it easier to buy form retailers already including the duties plus they are having massive sale atm! I got a pair of Navy suede 100mm heels for 730!! They also have blanket sale at Selfridge 20 percent off with code even for poudre patent (I paid full price for! so sad) and mytheresa has a few selection as well some up to 40 percent (when I checked it had black suede and a pinkish suede)

Reactions: Bee-licious
Perhaps consider buying from sites like mytheresa Selfridge etc because they do include any duties in it . I'm from Australia and get a blanket tax :sad: so it is more transparent to me that way. Usually when we buy from official websites (haven't done it from Valentino) but the taxes get charged at custom so we would have to pay to release the package. I find it easier to buy form retailers already including the duties plus they are having massive sale atm! I got a pair of Navy suede 100mm heels for 730!! They also have blanket sale at Selfridge 20 percent off with code even for poudre patent (I paid full price for! so sad) and mytheresa has a few selection as well some up to 40 percent (when I checked it had black suede and a pinkish suede)
Thank you!! I’m going to check them out now!

I just purchased my first pair of Valentino Rockstucs from ssense.com. I've been consdidering Nordstrom (decent returns policy since I'm not sure how I fit in Valentinos), Neiman Marcus (they're close to my workplace) or Valentino online. Ssense ended up being the cheapest since they are based in Canada (so they only charged me 4% for US sales tax) and they offer 2-day shipping on orders over $200. I was able to get shoes from the Fall 2019 collection for under $1K.

I just purchased my first pair of Valentino Rockstucs from ssense.com. I've been consdidering Nordstrom (decent returns policy since I'm not sure how I fit in Valentinos), Neiman Marcus (they're close to my workplace) or Valentino online. Ssense ended up being the cheapest since they are based in Canada (so they only charged me 4% for US sales tax) and they offer 2-day shipping on orders over $200. I was able to get shoes from the Fall 2019 collection for under $1K.

Not sure where you live, but unless you’re in NY, there’s no sales tax on US purchases at BergdorfGoodman.com, and there are several other international retailers that don’t charge US sales tax, like Matches Fashion.

Not sure where you live, but unless you’re in NY, there’s no sales tax on US purchases at BergdorfGoodman.com, and there are several other international retailers that don’t charge US sales tax, like Matches Fashion.

I live in Atlanta, GA and they definitely charge sales tax dues to the new ruling. I do generally buy shoes in-store because sizing can be tricky. However, Matches Fashion looks good so I’ll keep them in mind for the future.

I purchased mine at Nordstorm, they have a really good return policy ( however, I didn’t return mine, but it still gives me the ease of mind to know that’s available). By the way, I did a review about my rock stud heels if anyone is interested.

By the way, I sized up 1/2 size for the shoes.