Where to Buy Valentino

Hi guys, I've been lusting over this combo but for caged flats. Can anyone help where i can find them :smile:

That image is from 2010 (read: 1st generation Rockstud). They didn't make the cage flats back then, so this combination most likely doesn't exist as a cage flat because I can't find anything else on this combination in later seasons (and to the best of my memory, the black trimmed Rockstuds of recent seasons only came in bright pink patent, blue patent, and black patent). Sorry. :sad:

Reactions: Deepu_P
Hi,
New member here (but long-term stalker, lol!).

I've been eyeing the Valentino rockstuds for a while now (seems to be all the rage on Instagram) and want to buy a pair of my own. I notice that a lot of online sites are having sales (including Ruelala, Bluefly,etc). How reputable are these companies for selling luxury brand items? I have reviewed alot of old threads regarding these sites and apparently years ago (around 2010-ish), they've been selling fake Fendis.

Any chance that the sites have improved since then and they are selling authentic items?

The other flash sale sites that I use are Gilt, and Hautelook. And I haven't seen any Valentino rock studs on them yet.

Hi,
New member here (but long-term stalker, lol!).

I've been eyeing the Valentino rockstuds for a while now (seems to be all the rage on Instagram) and want to buy a pair of my own. I notice that a lot of online sites are having sales (including Ruelala, Bluefly,etc). How reputable are these companies for selling luxury brand items? I have reviewed alot of old threads regarding these sites and apparently years ago (around 2010-ish), they've been selling fake Fendis.

Any chance that the sites have improved since then and they are selling authentic items?

The other flash sale sites that I use are Gilt, and Hautelook. And I haven't seen any Valentino rock studs on them yet.

Gilt definitely gets Rockstuds. I finally got my wine-colored stiletto boot Rockstuds from there a few weeks ago (they've been sold out everywhere for a couple years -- so yes, typically they sell old end-of-season/sale overstock) and they're definitely authentic. Believe me, I can tell, they're the 6th color I have these boots in and Ann my other 5 pairs are from department stores like Neiman Marcus and Saks in Beverly Hills.

Gilt definitely gets Rockstuds. I finally got my wine-colored stiletto boot Rockstuds from there a few weeks ago (they've been sold out everywhere for a couple years -- so yes, typically they sell old end-of-season/sale overstock) and they're definitely authentic. Believe me, I can tell, they're the 6th color I have these boots in and Ann my other 5 pairs are from department stores like Neiman Marcus and Saks in Beverly Hills.

HI misshufflepuff! Thank you so much for the response and wow to your collection! This will actually be my first pair though (I've always been an avid shoe collector but haven't delve into luxury designers). I love Gilt and I always bought other designers from Gilt and I agree with you that they're authentic on there.

But how about Ruelala and BlueFly? I've seen rockstuds on sale on Bluefly for around $599-$799. They use stock photos so I'm not sure if they are authentic or not.

HI misshufflepuff! Thank you so much for the response and wow to your collection! This will actually be my first pair though (I've always been an avid shoe collector but haven't delve into luxury designers). I love Gilt and I always bought other designers from Gilt and I agree with you that they're authentic on there.

But how about Ruelala and BlueFly? I've seen rockstuds on sale on Bluefly for around $599-$799. They use stock photos so I'm not sure if they are authentic or not.

Whoops! I meant "all" my other 5 pairs. Not "Ann."

I have never purchased from RueLaLa or Bluefly. I have never personally seen a believable Valentino fake and Valentino doesn't do made-for-outlet, so it's possible that they get grey market stock. I'm not sure. I have a pretty large collection of Prada shoes as well (and a decent number of Miu Miu) and when browsing the Prada selection on Bluefly almost none of the shoes look like recent collections and the ones that are seen to be in (ugly) color combinations I haven't seen at other retailers, which IS concerning. Prada does do made-for-outlet collections. Personally, I probably wouldn't buy from either site, especially if it's final sale.

Have you checked out matchesfashion.com? They often have Rockstuds slightly below retail and are legit. They actually have a black leather with poudre trim 100mm pair -- the ones in my profile pic -- for $780 right now. They're the only ones this low so likely a price mistake. If you use my name (X) at checkout as your referral, you'll get $150 off your purchase if it's over $500.

You can also shop through e bates and get cash back for your purchase. It's at 3.5% cash back right now. If you haven't used e bates before, sign up at this link and you'll get an extra $10 back: https://go.ebat.es/imsk/Z32QoEGLHC

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, don't forget that it's seasonal sale season. Many department stores have sales online this week and those that don't will be online next week. Presale has started at the Valentino boutique, but you have to have shopped there previously (strangely, I didn't get contacted about the sale this time). Otherwise, boutique sale goes live June 1.

Although it is the end of sale season, you can still get good price of Valentino, but the color may not be the one you like. Try dealdevil, it will tell you when and where there is a good Valentino piece on sale. Good Luck!

Help! I recently discovered this clutch which I love so much, but can't find it anywhere online. Does anyone know where I can still purchase it?

https://www.barneys.com/product/valentino-garavani-puzzle-stud-leather-clutch-505649599.html

Looks like Barneys, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, FWRD, and Kirna Zabete all carried it (or a different color version of it) and are all sold out. You could try calling their customer service lines and see if they can locate it in-store for you to purchase. Or keep checking their websites to see if it comes back in stock.

Madison Los Angeles has both color versions of it in stock for full price: https://madisonlosangeles.com/colle...vani/products/valentino-garavani-clutch-26869

Other than that, it looks like A.K. Rikk's in Grand Rapids, MI may have it in-stock at full price if you are nearby that area. It says it's only available to purchase in-store. But maybe you can talk them into it over the phone. https://akrikks.com/products/47470

Last edited:
Help! I recently discovered this clutch which I love so much, but can't find it anywhere online. Does anyone know where I can still purchase it?

https://www.barneys.com/product/valentino-garavani-puzzle-stud-leather-clutch-505649599.html

Just did another quick search and according to Valentino's website there are a few boutiques that still have this item in stock. I assume 40% off. YMMV on whether or not these boutiques actually have it in stock. Go to https://www.valentino.com/us/evening-clutch_cod41784849ea.html and click on the "CHECK AVAILABILITY IN BOUTIQUE" button and you can see the boutiques in the US (San Fran, Beverly Hills, Costa Mesa, New York, Bal Harbour/Miami) -- or worldwide (Italy, Monaco, London) -- that still have the item in stock.

It lists the Rodeo Drive boutique as one of the locations. You can text my SA to see if she has it (or you can call the boutique directly) -- her name is Holland and her # is 818-224-8687.

Last edited:
Hi all,
I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post in. But Net-A-Porter currently have a 15% off offer, which includes Valentino bags. No exclusion for a change! The code is FWFASHIONFIX15.
It makes a pretty significant difference if you're splurging on retail Valentino. Especially for those of us on the other side of the planet.

Hi all,
I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post in. But Net-A-Porter currently have a 15% off offer, which includes Valentino bags. No exclusion for a change! The code is FWFASHIONFIX15.
It makes a pretty significant difference if you're splurging on retail Valentino. Especially for those of us on the other side of the planet.

Code doesn’t work for me.