Where to Buy Pre-loved...

Hey ladies, I'm looking to buy a PS1 but I want to buy one pre-loved. Where are some credible sites I can find one besides ebay? Thanks!

Also, i remember you from the RM forum! If you haven't been here very long, make sure you search for the threads about QC problems and PS's policy for repairs. They will not repair unless you have the original receipt, so that's something to think about when buying pre-owned.

Also, i remember you from the RM forum! If you haven't been here very long, make sure you search for the threads about QC problems and PS's policy for repairs. They will not repair unless you have the original receipt, so that's something to think about when buying pre-owned.

Thanks for the advice! I am new to Proezna Schouler, this will be my first one. That's totally upsetting to hear that there are QC problems!! Is it mostly with the hardware or the leather?

Thanks for the advice! I am new to Proezna Schouler, this will be my first one. That's totally upsetting to hear that there are QC problems!! Is it mostly with the hardware or the leather?

Yes but the problem is there is so much hardware on the bags (4 rivets at each corner, etc) that it can really create problems. I bought a pre-owned one which was in literally new condition and one of the rivets fell out where the handle connects to the bag. I harrassed them til they fixed it, but shortly after they made it their official policy to not fix any bags without receipt.

You can always buy brand new from ****** as her prices are already discounted and sometimes she has promotions...just sign up to her email listing. Preowned prices are roughly the same as HGBAG prices...so why not buy brand new if you can (unless you find an incredible deal)?