Where to buy George Gina & Lucy bags?

Does anyone know if there's an online site to buy George Gina & Lucy bags (besides their official website)? I tried the official GGL website, but it's a bit bizarre and doesn't list prices or give any indication that you can order directly from their website. There's a store locator on their site, but I was wondering if anyone had any info on where else one could purchase a bag - online.
Thanks!! P.S. Does anyone have one of these GGL bags? How are they in terms of quality? Thanks again!

Since I'm from Germany, I can't really help you if it comes to shops plus I don't even own one, but they're quite common here so I know a few people that love them and everyone is satisfied!! So since they're established, I'd say the quality is alright! :amuse:

Does anyone know if there's an online site to buy George Gina & Lucy bags (besides their official website)? I tried the official GGL website, but it's a bit bizarre and doesn't list prices or give any indication that you can order directly from their website. There's a store locator on their site, but I was wondering if anyone had any info on where else one could purchase a bag - online.
Thanks!! P.S. Does anyone have one of these GGL bags? How are they in terms of quality? Thanks again!
Hello, I'm from Germany and a GGL GGL fan you can hardly buy online, they forbid it ;-( The bags cost between about 70 euros (children bag) to about 150 euros (nylon material). But there are also nylon leather and leather, canvas.
LG