Where to buy Coach luggage?

telesbrize

Shiny Enthusiast
O.G.
Nov 16, 2009
I've seen a few pieces of Coach luggage as well as sets out in the real world and on eBay, but have never seen them for sale.

Does Coach still make luggage? Who carries it?

Been needing new luggage for some time and this past weekend my tried and true carry on officially bit the dust. Don't want to overpay for LV, but still want something well-made, classic, and beautiful like my Coach bags!

I've seen a few pieces of Coach luggage as well as sets out in the real world and on eBay, but have never seen them for sale.

Been needing new luggage for some time and this past weekend my tried and true carry on officially bit the dust. Don't want to overpay for LV, but still want something well-made, classic, and beautiful like my Coach bags!

Yes. FP and Outlet stores has them. This is out of personal experience, I would recommend getting the FP luggage over the outlet ones.

I recommend looking at the men's collection at the full price stores for a nice leather set. I have coach luggage and the leather is amazing. The great thing is you get all leather rather than leather handles and canvas as you see on LV luggage.

Some of the luggage that the MENs outlet are from the FP store so it would be cheaper.

coachfactory.com has a few rolling bags for $374 right now :smile: