Where to buy Chanel in Portland, Oregon.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, this is my first post in the Chanel forum. My hubby and I are planning a trip to Portland, Oregon. I would love to take advantage of not having to pay sales tax and purchase my first (and hopefully not my last) Chanel bag. Is there a Chanel boutique in or around Portland? TIA!

2. I believe that there is only a Chanel boutique inside the nordstroms downtown. :smile:

3. Thank you glamourdoll! Looking forward to my trip and hopefully my first Chanel.

4. Please share what they have in Portland, I will be travelling there in july, thank you :biggrin:

5. I just bought a WOC from the Chanel boutique inside Nordstrom. Mary was the SA and she is really nice and helpful.

6. There is only one in Nordstrom Downtown portland.
    The selection is not always great since most new colors/styles are sold to those on the waitlist already. If you are looking for classics/reissues, you might want to call ahead of time to check. Otherwise, seasonal bags are easier to find there. Good luck, and have fun!

7. Nordstrom @ Downtown Portland. And no TAX!!!

8. Can I call Nordstrom @ downtown portland to ship something to california with no tax? or it doesnt work that way...?

9. Doesn't work that way because there are Nordstroms in CA. You only get it tax free if you physically purchase in Oregon. The entire state is sales tax free.

10. Yup, Nordstrom. I was there last month and had a lot of fun