Where to buy balenciaga in Vegas?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm travelling to Vegas in a few weeks and would like to get my first look at, and maybe buy, a bbag.
    I'm not a huge NM fan. Is that the only place in Vegas that has them?

Thank you!

2. Yes, but Saks has a few put away - you have to ask to see them.

3. Saks has very few, under lock and key...N&M in fashion Show Mall has a better selection so unless you are really opposed to them, I'd advise going there:smile:

4. I purchased my bbag from Neiman Marcus at the Fashion Show mall so I'd suggest going there.

5. I live in Vegas and NM has the best selection. It isn't the greatest....I usually order from Aloha Rag or BNY.

6. Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas has a HUGE selection of Balenciaga bags out. The sales assistants there are pretty clueless about Balenciaga though. :Push:

7. I bought one from Sam at Neiman Marcus. He was very sweet. If you are from out of state without a NM, you don't have to pay tax if you have it shipped to your home.

8. Thanks all for the help. It looks like I'll be making a trip to NM--we do have one in here (snobby, thus my aversion), but they don't carry Balenciaga--they can order one, but having never seen any of the styles or colors, I want to look at them before making a purchase....

My trip is the first week in November. I'll let y'all know if I get my first Balenciaga!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice