Where on your arm do you wear your Hermes leather bracelet?

lobelia26

Jun 10, 2007
I'm a newbie to Hermes and have just discovered I am in love with the leather bracelets - the Rivale and the Kelly Double :graucho:
Just wondering though - where do people wear these on their arm? At the wrist or say 2 inches up from your wrist? I'm curious as I tried on a size S Kelly Double and found it quite loose which I don't like but I don't know if it should be worn loose or more fitted. Should I go for the XS or the S? My wrist is 5.5" around.. thanks ladies!

i wear it on my wrist when i wear one bracelet. i have the kelly double tour in S and it is loose! but i still wear it anyway. it fits just right when i wear it over a long sleeve top...i don't have the patience to wait for the XS which is quite difficult to find..

i also wear it stacked with my cdc and enamels which means the KDT is a few inches up on my wrist if i put it on top of the stack..

oh wow awesome thread there on stacking - thank you so much!!!!
Yeah I haven't decided whether I can be bothered to wait for XS...that's the hassle. Do you think they stock them more in Asia? I've heard they don't tend to stock them in the US as much....I guess it depends if I ever get my dream Medor watch....:lol: If I do, then I can get S rivale or kelly as it'll sit higher up!

I've always waited for the XS KDT, because I have XS wrists, and I like varying where I wear it among other bracelets. What I love about the KDT is that it complements so many of H's other bracelets...CDCs and KDs in particular.