Where is the best place to sell a Hermes Bag?

Reinita

O.G.
Sep 13, 2008
I was wondering, beside Ebay, were else can I sell one of my bags? Is there another site ?, or Ebay is the best place for this.? I only sell my own bags once in a while when I want to purchase something else. Thanks for your help.

Reinita, I don't mean to sound harsh, but you cannot discuss selling your bags or anything else on the forum. They absolutely forbid it.

However, you might want to look at the resellers list in the reference threads and contact one who is recommended.

Oops! We have had this question asked before and I believe the thread was moved to the Shopping section. Reinita, why don't you go and look there for your answer.

Reinita, I don't mean to sound harsh, but you cannot discuss selling your bags or anything else on the forum. They absolutely forbid it.

However, you might want to look at the resellers list in the reference threads and contact one who is recommended.

Thanks. Sorry:blush: it was not my intention to break the rules. I am kind of new in this. I was just looking for another alternative. Thanks Gracekelly for your answer.

I think there was another thread about this... you might wanna do a search. If you're not comfortable going the Ebay route, then I think consignment would be the best way.