Where do you purchase your HH bags?

chica1

The King of Pop
O.G.
Jun 20, 2008
I'm looking for the Floripa clutch - I tried to purchase it through Amazon during the sale and my order was canceled because the item was out-of-stock. I've been stalking e-bay but I probably should purchase it though the normal channels. Where do you all typically purchase your bags?

Thanks!

i've only purchased HH bags through HH's website, although I have come close to buying through lunaboston in store. They don't seem to carry any of the funkier styles, though.

Yea, Lunaboston's selection isn't a nice as the HH's site. Wunderbloc looks as if they have a nice selection or at least has the bag that i'm looking for but its at full price. :crybaby:

Yup.....bought my HH on their website.....bought my first Ana at Blondette, but I don't think they carry HH anymore.

Unfortunately, think that ebay will be your best option.

Hey - what color Floripa are U lookin' for?
Let us know, we'll keep an eye out for you.....

Yup.....bought my HH on their website.....bought my first Ana at Blondette, but I don't think they carry HH anymore.

Unfortunately, think that ebay will be your best option.

Hey - what color Floripa are U lookin' for?
Let us know, we'll keep an eye out for you.....

Thanks, dcblam. I'm looking for the black/tan.

I saw this bag on their website this morning, but I am pretty sure it was full price and limited quantities.

I mentioned in the HH tv sitings thread, this bg is shown on Tim Gunn's Guide to Style in the InStyle closet. They didn't discuss it, but it was clearly shown. It makes me wonder if it will shown better later and make it even harder to find.

So far I have only bought on HH.com and ebay. I might buy (and sell) at the new auctions sites, I looked at one of them and just saw a couple of bags that were also on ebay.

I saw this bag on their website this morning, but I am pretty sure it was full price and limited quantities.

I mentioned in the HH tv sitings thread, this bg is shown on Tim Gunn's Guide to Style in the InStyle closet. They didn't discuss it, but it was clearly shown. It makes me wonder if it will shown better later and make it even harder to find.

So far I have only bought on HH.com and ebay. I might buy (and sell) at the new auctions sites, I looked at one of them and just saw a couple of bags that were also on ebay.

Thanks Lucyisblue! I'll check the site again. I didn't realize that it was on Tim Gunn's show. I fell in love with this bag. It's so New York!

I've bought all of my HHs from the HH website... They of course have the best selection but also... they have such great sales I haven't needed to go in search of HH bags on other websites although I've heard great things about Luna Boston. :tup: