Where do you get your MAB/MAM?

MayBabe

Aug 19, 2008
Hi,

I'm new to here, but big fan of RM! Just wondering where all of you get your MAB/MAM from? especially online? We don't have RM stores here, so the only place for me to get it is online? where offers the best value?

Ladies, thanks for your help, looking for a low-key colored MAM. Better NOT be black or brown.

Thanks in advance ladies!

:yahoo:

where offers the best value?

Unfortunately, codes and coupons are generally no longer valid on any RM purchases, except for temporary ones (like weekend sales some stores have on occasion). So you will probably end up paying full price if you end up ordering a "current" bag from an online retailer. The best deals can be found on ebay, but you will probably be unable to return it (although you can take the risk of reselling). HTH!

In the sticky section above - check out Stores that Carry RM.

It's very thorough and we are constantly adding new stores and websites when we find them.

Thanks! The problem is we don't have any of the stores here, the only way i can get them are from internet. But i assume most people wouldn't go with the full price, I will check out the sticky section anyways!!

Cheers!

Almost all of the stores listed in the Sticky thread have their websites listed. You'll just have to research which ones have a good return policy and which ones will ship internationally for a reasonable price. Please use the search. We talk about this good stuff all the time. :yes:

Thanks! The problem is we don't have any of the stores here, the only way i can get them are from internet. But i assume most people wouldn't go with the full price, I will check out the sticky section anyways!!

Cheers!

Hi and welcome! The http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/stores-that-carry-rm-297880-10.html#post7592379 thread has the most up-to-date info on which stores carry RM, like Joceybaby said. The general favorite online retailers around here seem to be Lunaboston.com, Revolveclothing.com, shopbop.com and Funkylala.com.

A lot of the stores posted in the sticky thread will also do charge-sends and may have some out-of-seasons bags, so it's worth it to call around if you're looking for a specific bag.

Oh, and if you're looking for a colored MAM that's not too flashy, might I suggest forest, cloud grey or iris? It's nigh impossible to find current colors on sale since discount codes are rare, but you might get lucky on eBay, which is where the most deals are to be found.