Where do you find the best deals?

Olives

Feb 4, 2013
I'm curious where you find the best deals - eBay, FOS, outlets, Macy's, etc.?

I know not everyone cares about a good bargain, but I enjoy the thrill of it all. I'm curious where you find your best deals on Coach bags. :smile:

I'm curious where you find the best deals - eBay, FOS, outlets, Macy's, etc.?

I know not everyone cares about a good bargain, but I enjoy the thrill of it all. I'm curious where you find your best deals on Coach bags. :smile:

Oh yes, I am all about the bargain! :lol:

It used to be the outlet for me back when they had the great deals on FP bags but not too much these days. I can usually score on FP wallets, wristlets, etc. that are on clearance at the outlet and I've scored plenty of 70% off deals recently on FOS. I've been finding good deals at department stores (Macy's, Lord & Taylor, Bloomie's, Dillard's, Nordstrom, Belk, VonMaur, BonTon) when they have things on clearance then an additional percentage off on top of that. Lately, I've resorted to eBay because I like the 2012 Legacy collection that's becoming harder and harder to find.

I've learned tons from being on this forum and get info on existing and upcoming sales. These ladies (and a few gents) know their Coach and if you spend some time here you can learn from the best on how to score great deals. Also a big thing for me is that I check all the department stores on-line, regularly and it helps that I live in a major city with access to multiple department stores (there are 5 Macy's within a 15 - 45 minute drive) so it's easy for me to pop in when there's a sale. I'm also up bright and early for the FOS sales to try to score a good deal before quantities run out. The deals are out there but you have to be consistent which I don't mind because it's like a hobby to me........as someone said, a time consuming, expensive hobby but I love it! :lol:

Last edited:
Oh yes, I am all about the bargain! :lol:

It used to be the outlet for me back when they had the great deals on FP bags but not too much these days. I can usually score on FP wallets, wristlets, etc. that are on clearance at the outlet and I've scored plenty of 70% off deals recently on FOS. I've been finding good deals at department stores (Macy's, Lord & Taylor, Bloomie's, Dillard's, Nordstrom, Belk, VonMaur, BonTon) when they have things on clearance then an additional percentage off on top of that. Lately, I've resorted to eBay because I like the 2012 Legacy collection that's becoming harder and harder to find.

I've learned tons from being on this forum and get info on existing and upcoming sales. These ladies (and a few gents) know their Coach and if you spend some time here you can learn from the best on how to score great deals. Also a big thing for me is that I check all the department stores on-line, regularly and it helps that I live in a major city with access to multiple department stores (there are 5 Macy's within a 15 - 45 minute drive) so it's easy for me to pop in when there's a sale. I'm also up bright and early for the FOS sales to try to score a good deal before quantities run out. The deals are out there but you have to be consistent which I don't mind because it's like a hobby to me........as someone said, a time consuming, expensive hobby but I love it! :lol:

Thanks for sharing. :smile:

I've been reading the Macy's and Dillard's threads with interest because I didn't realize they had such great deals.

I agree, outlets are the best for me. There's not many places one can pick up an $800 bag for $200, but I have found buys like this at the outlet many times. It helps to have a little knowledge about Coach bags though, makes it easier to spot that great bag among all the other bags there.

Gotta watch the sales. Outlet and FOS can have good deals, but lately, it seems that the very best bargains can be found during Dillards and Macy's clearance events. I'm also an eBay fiend and have found some screaming deals there, sometimes from people who don't even know what they bag is they are selling.

Most of my bags are from Dillard's, macys, FOS and aafes......altho my last two purchases have been ebay as they have been legacy duffles which are no longer available from coach or most dept stores.
Zappos and 6pm have good pricing....equivelant to FOS on some coach bags.
I have only two purses that I bought at the FP store and I used a pce on both of those. I haven't bought from the outlet in over a yr since it's a drive I don't like to make and it's hot or miss lately if they have any deals.
I don't care for the very expensive purses, they are too formal for me so getting my $350 bags for $130 is a good enough deal for me at the places I frequent :biggrin:

1) I wake up early for most every FOS.
2) eBay, though not as often
3) outlet stores when traveling
4) PCE, regular and Facebook
5) Dillard's and Macy's sales

The closest outlet is over 90 minutes away. But in July, Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass will open just 15 minutes from work, 30 minutes from home. So dangerous!