Where do you buy your MABs? Are they MIA?

AmandaHW

O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
Most of these sites that I see people referencing (AA, MOB, LB) have MAMs, but no MABs. I am new to RM and I got my first MAB a little over a week ago from ebay, and another one last week and then I joined a special order :nuts: Um, anyway, I never thought this would be the bag for me from looking at it (I thought it looked sort of like a shoebox with flaps, sorry!) but I totally fell in love when I got it. I would like to get it in a couple of more colors or something, but since my knowledge of leathers is limited I would like to be able to buy somewhere I can return it. (The one I got from ebay is like new, but totally smooshy and the bluefly one sits up stiff with nothing in it and I think is going to go back...). So, what online retailers do you know that carry a variety of MABs? Is everyone just so much more in love with MAMs?

Currently RM doesn't have any new MAB's out, mostly MAM's. I think I remember that they are coming back for Fall???? So your best bet is ebay & Bonz, except returns aren't really an option there...

yes...MABs are few and far between with the etailers....your best bet is bonz or ebay right now....i would check the reference threads so you have a better idea of the colors available....i love MABs too....

Sigh I have the same problem too. I love MABs but all I can find are MAMs! Usually I stalk Bonanzle and eBay but the selection is little too. Because of this, I have diversify my collection to include other RM models. Guess it's a good thing after all!

It is unfortunate, I bought many of mine from Revolve clothing, but they don't seem to carry them anymore. You might try to get to a sample sale in person, or take your chances at an online sample sale (not that I recommend this per se)...I've seen quite a few there.

Sad that us MAB lovers aren't feeling the love lately. Hopefully with the MAB anniversary this year, they will be more readily available.

^Probably so. There are a lot of MAB's still made but they fly under the radar because they are shipped to bloomies, saks, nordstroms and other "bigger" stores first. They sell out most of the time before they make it to the other retailers.